Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the best forex program available that you recommend?

dhanpreet

Im very interested in getting a Forex robot to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, But I am not sure which forex robot works the best. Im a new to forex completely and Im just looking for an automated way to make money from home. Would you even recommend trading with a forex robot at this current economic time? How much many can make with a forex robot and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience. Please help. Thanks..

Well you should google to find information about the latest available robot programs and see their reveiw on different sites also read comments of users. After trying several top rated products you can find the one that suit your needs.

You still need to learn the basic of forex trading, because one day, it will not work as it was suppose to do, because of changes that happens in the market. So when auto trader (robot) and you work together it will fetch good results

Anyway to toprated products are FAP Turbo and Forex Megadroid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think it will be best program for a newbie which broker offering free bonus without depositing . and for this such broker like marketiva , forexcent , fbs may be good because here anyone test with free money in real market . and there is no doubt that real trading give us more knowledge when real money involved here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I dont know much yet, about foreign exchange(forex), I want to consider trading, but does it need capital? And how much is the worth? I've heard about Marketiva. Marketiva operates globally as a market maker, and affordable, that's it. I dont know much for now but then maybe I'll search for the strategies, and feedbacks and also the benefits. And if it come up good source and no loss I'll go for it.

• 11 months later...

These days, the internet has made it possible that with the simple click of a mouse, you can get to whatever point you want to get to in terms of learning and understanding how to trade. You really don't need to pay for anything but basically by logging in to sites like babypips, investopedia and even some blogs, you would be able to grab a lot of things you want to.

• 4 weeks later...