Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Observations.

I would like this thread to be for posting trading, observations relate it to MT platform indicators and systems that you notice while trading. Any realization while trading that you would like to share is most welcome. Here nothing is written on stone. You read then you observed and allow you own experience to tell what is what. By the way solutions are also welcome.

• 1 year later...

Too many things we can explain about forex here. Well, there is no follow up on this thread here. Actually this can be a good place to analyze the price on the market every day here. But, it is not enough only with one thread. Because there are so many pairs, and need to be analyzed separately

• 2 years later...

Many people thing that trading is the only way to go but observation is equally important especially for scalpers because for them it is about the correct moment of entry if they manage that correctly than they are sure to make handsome profits while in my case I am always in profitable zone due to multiple benefits with OctaFX broker, as they have great 50% bonus on investments while also have low spread of just 0.2 pips while the stop out margin is just 15% so that is deadly combination for scalpers.

Too many things we can explain about forex here. Well, there is no follow up on this thread here. Actually this can be a good place to analyze the price on the market every day here. But, it is not enough only with one thread. Because there are so many pairs, and need to be analyzed separately

Why don't depend on news? I know this is not perfect but i have been prove it for more than one year. You can choose one right news or at least trade 5 times in a week with whole news that could affected a pair you choose. You only observe news and see if that is above the expectation or below the expectation and then follow those new's result.

• 3 months later...

This is a key factor for all traders because observation is really big thing and if we are doing scalping then this is a way to go because observation is just how we can get good consistency in profits. I am a scalper mainly and for me observation often is the difference marker. I must also say thanks to OctaFX broker, it has low spread of 0.2 pips and also the margin level been just 25% with stop out at 15%, so that’s pretty good for a scalper and help us get good profits consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

Observation of the market surely important things for trader, it will bring benefit if you could observe the market in the high accuracy compared to the other traders who may some guessing about the trend without using the valid data. Observation of the market could be done by many ways like technical analysis or fundamental analysis.

@myregister: Because news is not always solve the problem, some traders prefer technical analysis because they do believe and has been experiencing this issues, technical or fundamental analysis approaching in observations are not much big deal just choose which one is more suitable for you.