Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

traffic9 - traffic9.com

yogeshwartyagi

http://www.traffic9.com/

FREE Traffic Exchange that not only delivers quality web traffic to your websites but also Pays at the same time.

1:1 Manual Traffic Exchange

100 Visitors Sign Up Bonus

Earn $0.20 For Viewing Every 1000 Sites

5 Levels Referral Program

Upgrade to gold and earn more.

Note: Though i dont think one can make good money here as 1000 sites surfing gives you only .20$ as free member and .35$ as gold, but this is sure to get good traffic and 1:1 ratio i.e. see others site for others to see your site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the 1:1 exchange, well may I know from the users if how many seconds does the timer runs before moving to the next page? well if I have some sites to promote I would love to place it here, anyways I will just bookmark the site if I don't have anything to do then I will look in to it to answer some of my queries.

• 3 weeks later...

traffic exchange is one of good ways to get traffic and if there is much traffic, we will get good page rank. its useful to increase our site price if we intend to sell or join paid to review program because higher page rank it meant much of review job. so if there is traffic exchange site offer 1:1 traffic ratio, this is really good.

It would be better to promote our blogs in traffic exchange first to have a good traffic before applying for adsense, because from there it would be possible that readers in TE will bookmark the blog especially if youhave an interesting/helpful content on it.