Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Product testing, Have you done any?

Kick2011

From time to time companies ask you to try products through survey sites and they reward you. I was wondering what you have tested?

I have done loads of product testing my best one was a cider tasting (alcohol) i got 8 bottles of a new apple cider to test. I also been picked to do chocolate bars, Toliet rolls, Aerosol spray, Crisps, Tea bags and many many more. I enjoy doing product testing so far i have only not liked one of the products.

What have you tested?

Make Real Money Online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am active in product testing since two years already. Product testing is possible by registering at specific tester panels, completing paid surveys and get invited to following questions and surveys what are bringing more money, or by applications for special tester jobs.

There are two opportunites to have advantages and maybe earning by testing products. You may get a product for testing and after the testing time you can own the product for yourself, but you will not be paid. But it is also possible that you are testing products for a specific time and additonal for your efforts you will get paid. Sometimes you need to sent test product back to evoluate it and your opinions, this is almost possible with bigger testing products, electronics or high quality products.

I think that those product testing will take time for us but unsure if we will find feedback for it. So it is not profitable for us if we are not tech user and have many devices used and tested already. I think that software should be a new software but i think as you said that they dont pay. :D

The product testing does takes some amount of time but the rewards for it are big too. I do have seen several major companies which pay $10 or even more for a single product testing which are just amazing rates for the person testing their product.

10 dollars reward or earnings from product testing is not bad. I wonder how these will work. Do i need just to used the product and then tell them i have done or need some filling up form to the feedback for the product. I am interested how this sites potential in earning. :D

Yes, that is how it works, you will be given a software or whatever the product is to test. Once you have tested it, you need to provide you views and if you find any negative posits about the product, you should mention it too. You will be paid for it then.

• 4 months later...