Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

avscarter - avscarter.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am not admin

The AVS Carter Asset Management is a premier investment and brokerage firm serving a variety of institutional and individual clients around the world. Our principal products and services include brokerage and clearing of futures and options of all currencies, commodities, and financial indices. We also offer equity and index contracts for difference (CFDs*), inter-bank foreign exchange (FX) trading, asset management, trading advisory and more. Our proprietary trading technology and customized client and institutional services have elevated us to be among the top leading financial institutions. We have a prime vision to provide a cutting-edge platform to our retail and institutional clients, empowering them to counter industry challenges efficiently while raising their bottom line. Our global presence and reach gives us direct access to all major markets around the world from the United States to Europe and Asia 24/7.

WHY AVS CARTER?

Services and Benefits

Commission free and swapfree Forex Trading

Multiple Leverage Systems up to 200:1, personalized and tailored to each clients risk management strategy

Unique all-in-one account facility for speculators and hedgers, empowering them to trade all spot, CFD futures, and CFD shares in one trading account

Diversified range of world indices and global derivatives in one online platform

Standard and Mini accounts (1/10) for corporate and individual investors

Introducing Micro-forex accounts (1/100) for beginners

Introducing Options CFD's using online trading platform

Discretionary Trading Accounts for non-professional traders to benefit from the largest and fastest growing market in the world

State of the art online trading platform featuring direct executions using windows based, web based, and mobile/PDA based trading facilities

Free DEMO practice accounts with live prices, menus, and charts.

Multiple Account funding options including standard bank wires/swift and credit/debit card transactions, and more.

Multiple exclusive facilities for Investment Banks, Fund Managers, and long term investors including Bank Guarantee solutions, collateral arrangements, reduced spreads and commissions

A very warm welcome to our highly respected global Introducing Broker Program; offering a personalized solution to help establish an IB's business for a sound and long lasting career in this fast growing industry. Please email IB@avscarter.com for details.

Free training and Education arrangements for career seeking potential investors and brokers

Licensed by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) for forex, stocks, CFDs

Registered Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA)

Licensed Asset Management Company

AVS Carter is a global group with worldwide offices, presence, and expertise

Funding Via - Standard bank wires, swift and credit/debit card

http://www.avscarter.com/

• 5 months later...

This is the first time I hear about this forex broker. Is their a forum that this broker sponsor? Because if theirs no forum then I guess this broker site is not worth it for me. As most of the time I prefer to spend my time in forex forum news and updates. And if theirs no forum then how do I know what is the latest news about this site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard that this broker may use automated payment system and they have take direct cash deposit via credit card, bank wire or any e-currency. We also followed that they have fastest sources of market ratings so we can get some prediction from them - as well as they have given many buyers and sellers with efficient transaction. But unfortunately this site doesn't exists now. Probably their domain may expired because site redirects to a search engine.

• 3 weeks later...

so far i never heard about this site before, and it seems they don't have many traders here, bust based from what TS shared here, the offer and many facility here is good, and it seems that they have MT5 and MT4 platform supported and also mobile platform too