Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexcent-forexcent.com

trader

@ sasanka, yeh they initially provide 1:5 leverage but this is when you have just bonus and not invested one you have invested you can ask support to change your leverage - further for beginners it is good to use small leverage as your trades do not close unwantedly.

@ antthenait this is true that i invested 1$ by i already withdrawn three $ and now i have few positions opened which i did not get time to close. Yeh we need to close all open positions before withdrawing here.

I also join this forex broker and get bonus join. but leverage is very low and I should make deposit $5 to make my leverage increase to become 1:100. this forex broker also make instant payment and member will never wait long to receive payment after request.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got a news letter from admin informing about the introduction of web-trading terminal:

Web terminal started

Dear clients,

We are glad to introduce you our Web Trading platform. With this platform all customers will be able to access their account and trade through any popular web browser on any operational system even using mobile devices.

To trade with Web terminal, you should login into your Trader's account and click "Web Terminal" in main menu or use direct link for Web Terminal: http://www.forexcent.com/eng/web_trading.html

In web terminal, use "Login to account" button to access your trading account. It is not necessary to be logged in Trader's Cabinet on website for using web terminal.

To open new order use "New Order" button, select your currency, lot volume order type and open it with Buy or Sell buttons.

In the bottom part of Forex web terminal you will find "Trades" tab, with your opened orders list if you have them. Click on any your order to close it or to change StopLos/TakeProfit levels. There are also your trading history, log file, account info and indicators in bottom part of web terminal.

We will continue to improve or web based trading platform to make it more suitable for you.

Best Regards,

ForexCent Team

• 4 weeks later...

Date: Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:46 AM

New system for Demo account control

Dear customers,

We have changed Demo account opening system. From now Forex Demo account can be opened from Trader's Cabinet on our website only. This improvement will allow customers to add or withdraw demo funds on demo account and manipulate with account leverage from My Accounts menu.

To open new Forex Demo account, you should login in to Trader's Cabinet on website, in the "Add account" menu select Demo account as account type, choose leverage, input your trader's password and push "Add account" button. All account data will be sent to you also by e-mail. After demo account opened, the "Add funds" window will open were you can deposit any amount of demo funds on your demo account.

You can also manipulate with your Demo account in "My accounts" menu, in Demo accounts tab. There you can add or deduce demo funds, or change leverage in account options.

With best wishes,

ForexCent Team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I receive my statement in here but I never make a trade in here I just join and forget about this site. I don't know what happen. But I just stop. And even if I want to return I forgot my password and everything in here like the secret answer. But I guess that means this site is not really meant for me. Because in other broker I still remember my password.

• 3 weeks later...

I viewed the site, along with bonuses there are some contests

going on.but bonus offer ended and also using okpay.com as payment processor. I am not familiar with this e-currency and I think there is no exchanger on my country.I wanted to ask something that there is a bonus contes, and how to use it? Is it like a ticket to the lottery or how to determine the winner, maybe you could explain?