Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexcent-forexcent.com

trader

FOREXCENT

Open account 500 bonus and forexcent will credit you 5USD, without deposit.

and if you deposit you will get 100% of your first deposit, realy great huh?

try it, and proof it....my proof

forexcent%20proof.GIF

forexcent.GIF

advantages:

* Reliable company with pure reputation

* Excellent support service

* The best trading platform MetaTrader 4

* Quick opening of a trading account

* Leverage up to 1:500 for micro accounts

* Free welcome bonus 5$

* Automated deposit will allow you to start trading immediately after you open an account

* Instant execution of all orders

Register Here->http://www.forexcent.com/eng/forex_bonus.html?p=0286

eng_banner_468x60.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Its good they offering 500 cent for account offering but its very tough to get profit with this bonus if we dont deposit some money becaus eof leverage . anyway i am here from many days but still not deposit and also not making a single dollers and my experience there support is very bad . i contacted them many time but dont get my answer. but the new llok of their site is really good loading.

• 2 weeks later...

I registered in this site last week thinking that I can get $5 sign up bonus here but when I click on the bonuses it isn't available anymore and to date they don't have any available bonuses. I guess they should have maintained or update their bonuses for most of the traders these days are looking for the competitive sign up bonus.

I read their rule to get these 500 cent bonus. here the rule :

"One client of the company may open only one Bonus 500 account. Bonus 500 account allows making transactions with leverage 1:5 that is enough for trading min lots in currency pairs."

So, we only can choose 1:5 leverage and we will not receive this bonus if choose greater leverage.

I am already a member on this broker, I have traded on this broker for about one month, but I have encountered the same situation with you. To be frank, when I just joined this broker, I was worry about the suricity of it, so when I got some profit from this broker then I tried to withdraw money from this broker, but I found that everything was ok. Yeah, I also found that most of time support are off line, I think you should continue to contact them by email.I think they will give your answer.

• 3 weeks later...

5$ bonus to start with is great offer by this broker

I disagree with @yogesh using lessor leverage like 10 times will not give any good profit though it is true that it minimise the risk,

But if we have total balance of 5$ and we use 10 times leverage - even if we get good profit it will be few cents and nothing else - so it would be waste of time.

I'm their client, too. But still I have not withdrawn my profit...which are just cents and for withdrawing you need minimum $1 which equals to 100cents.

You are right we cannot earn more than few cents in a day and this is because of low leverage provided

But if you feel most of your trades are going positive - you can deposit 1$ into your account and ask support to raise the leverage

Then you shall be able to trade sveral times more and if you deposit 3$ using LR you will get upto 1:100 leverage that can help you make good profit and you can get back your 3$ in 1-2 days itself.

You are right we cannot earn more than few cents in a day and this is because of low leverage provided

But if you feel most of your trades are going positive - you can deposit 1$ into your account and ask support to raise the leverage

Then you shall be able to trade sveral times more and if you deposit 3$ using LR you will get upto 1:100 leverage that can help you make good profit and you can get back your 3$ in 1-2 days itself.

I prefer trading on real micro or mini accounts...not cent accounts. Even with almost $10 (including the bonuses you will receive on your deposit), it's hard to make big profits and withdraw them. Cent accounts are usually offered to newbies in order to develop a strategy on real account. But the profits and losses are not in the same level as micro accounts, for example. They usually fail there.

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest this is the first time I've seen a payment proof from forex broker, I mean I have seen one from a friend through bank wire but he did not post it in forum so many have questioned if a particular broker is paying or not, but the proof above says it all.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...