Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gbayltd - gbayltd.biz

umeghayu

I am not admin

started : Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 08:33 PM

Prime Ads $ Auctions

GbayLtd is a Solid Premium Online Advertising and Auctions Business. We generate revenues from advertising and auction placements on our websites.

600-300.gif

Plans:

Daily Surf Shares: 5% - 6% daily for 25 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 5.00

Plan 2 $505 - $1,000 5.50

Plan 3 $1,005 - $5,000 6.00

1 Unit = $5.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

Shareholders Package: Non Surf - Non Expiry

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 1.50

Plan 2 $505 - $1,000 2.00

Plan 3 $1,005 - $5,000 2.50

1 Unit = $5.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

Accept: STP, LR, AP

Link >>> gbayltd.biz

This is really best professional auto surf program. We just take any membership like small invest, then perform a little soft work for daily then our fund will return from 1.5% to 6%. I think it should help everybody to make daily fixed income from $5 start amount. If anyone needs high temporary income then can take 25 days plan, but for long term professionals should use the second one on 2nd time.

• 2 weeks later...

brand new autosurf program and already running for more than 15 days now. daily profit looks reasonable and potential to go for a long run. although I am not sure with it because many of autosurf program not able to last long. even though they offer low return.

I like autosurfs, cant denie it. In anyway this one has a roi that gains you $1.25 out of $5.00 after 25 days.

So it can work for some cycles, and then there is the non surf plans etc...most people will join the 25 days surf:)

With over 2 weeks just old im going to wait until the 25 days apssed for the first batch of people to cashout the gain...

Then i see if it still going strong im in:) Design and all things i dont even notice much when talking surfing for roi....

• 1 month later...

The admin add new plan now like I read in news page.

25% X 5 Days-Non Surf

A Special Non-Surf Plan - 25% X 5 Days has been added to our System. This short Term Plan has been added to reward investors reap their profit quickly. GbayLtd is here to stay! Thank you. Management.

I guess u never read the news carefully. This is the date posted:

2011-07-13 16:52:14

Stop blindly copy paste those sites' details!

• 1 month later...

Guys I'm just wondering. Is this site still paying or not? Because I open this thread and also in other ptp and gbayltd threads in their has no movement no post but theirs also no post that say this site has turn to scam. So I'm wondering what really happens to this site. Is this site still good or not?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to answer my question if its okay. This site is a scam site now. This site can't be access anymore. This site is nothing but a scammer. I guess we learn something in here. If its a cycler better invest on first day and do hit and run than hoping that a cycler can last a month or two.

• 1 month later...

brand new autosurf program and

already monitored and get paying

statuses so far.Its weird that theirs

no poster in here and yet no one say that this site turn to scam. So I'm

wondering if this site is still paying or really turn to scam that why theirs no poster in here anymore.So it makes me think this site doesnt even exist anymore or admin screwed up with the script.But I guess theirs life after cycler because once a cycler turn to scam theirs five more that shows up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes that is true but i dont know if the site is still runing online because when i check i saw some 404 error on my mobile but its accessible on my p.c maybe i will try and check them back later for now am making some good plans to invest with them if the site is really still alive

many traffic exchange sites are getting problem in the onlin an i think that so many sites removing from the online an now also we can see that this site is facing some problem an i hope that admin will reslove this problem as soon in the online,so that all memnesr can be active in this site