Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trafficfreak - trafficfreak.com

standart

TrafficFreak is a great Internet Marketing tool that doesn't have to cost you anything, unless you want the added benefits of a paid member. It is also a way to gain credits that can be used as currency in Pay By Surf-shops such as: paybysurf.downloadmarket.net.

A traffic exchange like this one works through a quite simple principle: you look at my ads and I will look at yours. You never need to pay anything but paying will give you more views without requiring that you look at that many ads yourself.

You can also promote TrafficFreak itself to earn cash, making this both a fun way to gain visitors to your own site and a business opportunity.

TrafficFreak has a 3:2 ratio, has a 10 second timer, does allow rotators, does not require you to login to surf, has an Alexa rank of 12,411,104, and has had 11 hits tracked on the last 6 week report. TrafficFreak is owned by Andreas Rimheden and is powered by the Ventrino Traffic Exchange Script.

Link : http://www.trafficfreak.com/?r=59442

Overall look better but the ratio is little bit higher than the normal. We expect to find some traffic exchange for 1:1 ratio but it's 3:2 , that mean we have to surf 3 set then got 2 point. But total no will be very high. Even 10 sec timeline but I think we have to take some upgrade to get more traffic. I think our ads should publish in 1 fixed way. Hopefully we must get assured gift.

• 4 months later...

So its means the ratio is lower. not higher. How can it be a higher if its 3:2. that means in every three you get two. So its lower. And its even shows. As right now theirs no poster in here. Right now I'm planning to open again a blog and that why I'm looking for a good traffic sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...