Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

really?im not active member there i dont know if the delay is about a month.i hope then it will not continue,admin will surely come and pay all the payment request now.member just hesitate to be active or leave this iste because of the slow payment and they also not sure if they will get paid or not

again there delay payment and this time mods also unable to say when Admin pay us as they said in shoutbox. before i got payment after new admin arrival after many days later and this time also waiting from many days to get paid . really confused .

mod have no responsibility to pay member so they will also dont know where the admin is,what admin wanna make for this site.now so many member talk about this site not the positive one,mostly about the delay there and they are so worry if they they are not able to get the payment

mod have no responsibility to pay member so they will also dont know where the admin is,what admin wanna make for this site.now so many member talk about this site not the positive one,mostly about the delay there and they are so worry if they they are not able to get the payment

I think paying the members is not the responsibility of the mods but the responsibility of the admin. The mods are just employees in the forum. At present, the admin is nowhere to be seen and there is nothing the mods can do about it.

yup thats what i mean.so now we have nothing to do except waiting for admin come and pay all the pending payment.i just hope then i can be active in here too.i really like that this site really bale to give any payment to them.i just hope then i can be so active in here again

better to wait admin back and paying member.i just hope then i can be active in here too before but i think what i have done is right.so now i didnt really worry about my payment there.i hope then admin will also come and paying them,they really waiting the announcement from admin now

before when was payment delay after new admin i dont stopped my activity and atlast i got paid but this time i am thinking its time to stop activity there when mods have no idea about our payment . just hoping good news release soon from this forum.

yup that time when new admin pay the pending payment after a long time delay,it just like oxygen for the member who always waiting for it.and they just have faith in admin and believe that they will get paid for the other payment request but no comment from admin about the delay or maybe admin just want to surprise member

With the way the new admin is handling the forum i don't think the forum would survive if he stops paying the members. Right now the forum is going down.

Ye he has to get his forum back in track and keep his promises or else it's destiny will be to the dustbin like what happened to lots of good forums

so he was back before and keep another promise to member??i dont know about that,i just see that they really good site to earn before.i hope then admin will be more active in here too and will not take really long time in delay since so hard to get member attention back if he did it always

thats realy nice if you still able to make some post there when this site have trouble in payign member.thats really good at least you still support this site until we know they able to pay member or not.i just hope then i can be so active in here again after they pay member first

Now i fully stopped my activity there because of not getting my payment . i am waiting from many days and also many members waiting before me . just looking for any payment from this forum than again will start my activity like before.

how long you have wait to get paid in here??im not really worry not to get any payment in here actually.but so many member really worry,they just think that all their post is so useless,they even dont know if they able to get paid from here or not.we dont know if then admin lack of many or just lack of time to pay member

we cant easily judge this site as non payign site maybe need a month to prove if they able to pay member or not.i dont really know the longest time of payment request there,i hope then admin able to make this site as paying site like usual.i hope then they will not suddenly closed this offer

@venmarz

Yes, we need time to prove that the site will be scam site because it has been 2 weeks or 3 weeks if I don't make mistake

the site and that is so bad. The site will become scam if the payment have been delayed so many times. Now there are some

membsrs who still believe the site.

still i am hoping this forum will solved all problem and will be again good forum as before . now i fully stopped my activity because of payment delay and daily payment request are placing in request section and no doubt it making pressure to Admin and if he not clear some payment than its really a horrible matter.

i noticed that any site have already closed their threads too since its look like scam site now.no one trust this site because they was saw that this site have long pending payment.i hope then they will always being active in here again as soon as admin pay member