Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wooferbux - wooferbux.com

darwin

obr729867_wooferbux.JPG

Our current pay rate is:

Standard members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their referral(s) view.

Pioneer members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their referral(s) view.

Golden members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 50 direct referrals.

As a Pioneer Member you can have a maximum of 60 direct referrals.

As a Golden Member you can have a maximum of 150 direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is set at $3.00 (three US dollars) for your first payout request, $5.00 (five US dollars) for the second, $10.00 (ten US dollars) for the third.

We are in beta period so we are giving 5,000 pioneer memberships free. This membership have some special benefits. We have instant paying and receiving system and we accept payments via alertpay, paypal and liberty reserve.

Domain ( wooferbux.com ) uses legal Xeon S.C. software ( Zeus v2.X ) license.

Free registration, thank you:

WOOFERBUX - Honesty is Our Sound

468x60.gif

This site has beautiful scirpt, similar to pioneer Neobux. One thing that disconforts me a little bit is that when you click an advertisement, the little blue tick will appear. You have to click that before you are redirected to the advertisement page. The problem is the blackground is also bluish, making the little tick not so discernible. For the first time I thought it was a bug so I refreshed and tried again and failed again. Now I know that there IS a little tick, lurking in blue.

Well another ptc site out of zeus scripts and I wonder if this one will be here for good or just to scam people because lately, most zeus scripts ptc sites are just scammers and I've already loss from investing to rent referrals from them. Bananabux, gpibux and buxdel are just some to name a few.