Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OneX - onex.me

4x4 Forced Matrix - SolidTrustpay

OneX by QLxchange

Compensation Plan

- The structure of the plan is a 4×4 Forced Matrix.

- There are two Stages of Commissions and your downline follows you through the both.

- The cost is a One Time Payment of $5

- Each Stage has 4 Tiers / Levels, upgrade to each level from your Commissions / Profit.

Upgrading Rules

***** JOIN NOW *****

http://www.onex.me/strosdegoz

** With the exception of Tier 1 – Stage I, the upgrading member needs to pay directly to two members.

(1) The qualified upline (50% of the upgrade fee).

(2) The sponsor of the qualified upline (50% of the upgrade fee). This equates to a 100% Matching Bonus.

{This is how the potential income that you will see below is so big, because you earn 100% matching bonus on direct referrals}

** Level 1 Upgrade costs : Stage One $5, Stage Two $80.

** Level 2 Upgrade costs : Stage One $10, Stage Two $160.

** Level 3 Upgrade costs : Stage One $20, Stage Two $320.

** Level 4 Upgrade costs : Stage One $40, Stage Two $640.

** To receive commissions from a level you need to be upgraded to that same level. For example, to receive payments from level 3 members you need to be upgraded to level 3, so as soon as your level is full you want to upgrade to the next level using your commissions.

Stage 1 Potential Income Chart

This represents a 4×4 matrix and how much you earn on each level from spillover alone.

stage1.jpg

Stage 2 Potential Income Chart

stage2.jpg

***** JOIN NOW *****

http://www.onex.me/strosdegoz

Total Income Potential without Direct Referrals from Stage 1 & 2 = $99,460

Total Income Pontetial with Direct Referrals :

Number Sponsored: 1 ———-2———- 3———- 4———- 5———- 6———- 7———- 8———- 9

Potential Earnings: $99,440 $198,880 $298,320 $397,760 $497,200 $596,640 $696,080 $795,520 $894,960

Payment Processor, SolidTrustPay

Regards

Dirson Jimenez Santana

email : strosdegoz@donothingmoney.com

this matrix program provide commission per referral till 4 level deep and for the first line, only need 4 referral. I think not too difficult to search 4 referral only. moreover minimum cost to join is affordable too. this matrix program potential grow rapidly.

/// *** OneX is now Open for Registration! *** \\\

You can lock your spot now and pay later.

We will have over a week to pre-build our

downlines.

Short-Term Payment Processor is Solid-Trust-Pay to upgrade and withdraw.

Additional withdrawal option will be BankWire.

Internal E-wallet and unique Key System to Pay It Forward.

Join Now!!!

6/19/2011 by strosdegoz

Today I was on the OneX Leader’s Call and there were some great news and I want to share them with you!

One thing that I liked the most was how JC explained that there is no need to come in with $75usd or even $40usd into OneX. “This is a $5 program” he said… “I don’t I want to take it back to what it is”. There is no need to upgrade all the levels but instead just get your $5usd in your SolidTrustPay account and get ready for launch.

Official Launch Date when members are going to be able to Upgrade. Purchase their Keys and Get Paid is Friday 24th June.

QLxchange will be later explained and you will be astonished by what it really is and the Silver & Gold savings program.

The First PayDay / Commissions day will be on Friday (Not guaranteed though).

If the programming goes right and there are no glitches that is when the first payrun will happen… Great News!

There will be two choices to Pay It Forward for others. E-Wallet (QL Reserve Bank) and SolidTrustPay.

SolidTrustPay

Many people are having a hard time trying to verify their STP account on time, let me say this loud and clear. There is No Need To Verify Your SolidTrustPay account. Just go there and get yourself a Free, Personal account and you are all set for OneX and QLxchange.

You will be able to fund your SolidTrustPay account with Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Credit Card (coming soon) and through exchange with Xchanger.org if you want to use other e-currencies to fund STP like Alertpay, PerfectMoney, Liberty Reserve, etc.

OneX & QLxchange Payment processor is scheduled to launch on July 4th (might happen later).

There is no way to be jumped in the system or be left behind, if you have a team pre-built. For example if you have 10 members and you have $5usd in your Reserve Bank, then once the program launches you will be automatically upgraded to level 1, once they start to charge for level 2, you will automatically be upgraded since you already have enough commissions and this will happen for all the levels.

So make sure to get your $5usd, only $5usd through SolidTrustPay or try to get a Key or as many as you can to help your downline. That is all you have to ever pay for. Five Dollars.

Upgrades will be done automatically at the beginning but after the first upgrade phase, members will be allowed to upgrade manually.

Hello Everyone,

Today I've been able to log in to STP www.SolidTrustPay.com

They were under DDOS this past weekend.

Joining and funding SolidTrustPay is easy, you can find it instantly with your Credit / Debit Card.

Here are some steps:

(1) create an account for free'SolidTrustPay Personal Account'

(2) no need to verify

(3) click on "my bank and cards"

(4) add credit/debit cards

(5) click on 'add new credit card' - fill in electronic form

(6) click on 'credit card authorization form' - fill in electronic form.

(7) click on 'my money' and then 'deposit money' - there you will find the Credit Card option & More

There is no need to scan papers, nor micro deposits, nothing like that, all electronic and instant.

Just a few minutes of easy work. Keep your password and secondary password in a safe place.

Credit/debit card funding takes 24 hours to complete.

They also have online bank transfers which take 2 hours.

Checks & bank SWIFT transfers take 2 -15 days and would be too slow.

They also have a special option for Australia & NZ members.

You have to write to them to get this detail. I think it is depositing over the counter at a local bank (very easy again).

You may pass this onto the members you have personally sponsored, and they can pass it onto their personally sponsored too. Get as many of the downline prepared as possible before Friday 24th June. It is important for every member to have their $5 funding (one time cost) ready before Friday because if they are not upgraded they will MISS ALL commissions from all levels under them. An unfunded member cannot earn money in OneX. They will retain their matrix position and downline but they are NOT ELIGIBLE for commissions. For a once off $5 they would not want to miss out on commissions. They may see a lot of the C.W.S. "Coulda Shoulda Woulda" messages that show how much commissions an ungraded member has missed out on as these commissions will bypass them (ouch!) and go to the next upline member who is upgraded at the correct level. This is irreversible and that's why all members should get their $5 ready A.S.A.P.

We are now in the important stage of the OneX program where we continue promoting AND get ready to fund.

Amounts - consider how much you want to fund. There is $5 + $1 fee for your own upgrade, add extra for any other members or downline you want to help fund and then transfer from your STP to their STP with no fees, and any keys you want to buy (1 - 10 @ $6 each). If you find out later you need more funding you can make another STP deposit but don't leave the funding to the last minute. Be prepared early in case their is some delay or slower than normal processing.

Don't forget to log in regularly and check your matrix at both OneX and QLxchange.

You can lock your spot now and pay later.

We will have over a week to pre-build our

downlines.

Is is great if that is the case. I just wonder what if every body just lock the spot but don't invest in. How will other who invest in will earn? I think theirs a flaw in this system or I don't just understand it yet how this system works. But securing a spot and pay later is good and at least you don't need to wait that long or if you wait that long you simply don't invest and wait for your spot to move.

I love this site. This site is the best site right now. But that as long I'm satisfied with its paying power. problem is that we really don't know when a site will decide to stop paying. That why I like to point out that as long its pays its good.

OneX is now live and you can deposit funds using either SolidTrustPay or any mayor credit / debit / prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)

You can join OneX now : http://www.donothingmoney.com/onex/

I have $45usd in my balance and I will be selling some KEYs in exchange for Alertpay.

You can now use mayor cards directly so no need for SolidTrustPay.

You can also upgrade your account right away and Round 1 should happen on Friday 1st @ 8pm EST.

Kind Regards

OneX updates - 30 June 2011

***** New back office training webinar (watch this, very informative, covers the important functions):

click on web link below to watch:

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=20829405

***** Usernames are Case Sensitive e.g. if you use ‘Jack’ and type in ‘jack’ it won’t work

***** Funding working well with STP. They are working on adding the new credit card provider to the deposit menu.

***** If you have spare QLreserve and want to send funds to another member don’t buy a key for $6. Instead use ‘Transfer Funds’ for $5. Then the other member will receive $5 in their QLreserve and can go upgrade by themselves. This saves $1.

***** If you have funded your account go to Upgrades >> OneX and this upgrades you for the first level only ($5). If anyone forgets to do this they’ll still get upgraded on Friday because the pay run will detect $5 in the QLreserve. When a member upgrades the ball goes from black to red on the matrix chart.

***** New link to correct usernames with symbols & capitals https://www.qlxchange.com/USERNAME/changeusername.html (you can find this just underneath the login fields)

***** If a member has only 1 active leg and the 3 other legs are totally empty they will only get $5 commission. They should consider adding $5 funds to their QLreserve. $5 in QLreserve + $5 from pay run = $10 (enough to autodeduct for level 2 and be eligible for more downline commissions). Another way would be to quickly sponsor another member who upgrades.

***** If you need funding let me know and I can arrange swap for another e-currency.

***** Keep promoting your website & keep your downline members informed.

As long its pays its good. But right now I loss about 100 dollars already in two cycler that I joined. I think enough is enough for this year. Maybe next year. But I will keep doing research so that I can update my skills in checking what is good and what is bad cycler.

Theirs no more movement. I don't think its advisable at this time to add more money in here. Just wait for some one to add their money in here and we hope that we got paid also. But I'm sure if you are in. You pray that somebody will add more funds and you get paid.

Its maybe onex is a scam like, as its promise you can earn thousands with your 5 dollars investments. Although I don't believe you can achieve that. But even if this site is paying. I don't think it can last this long. I don't see any proof of payments. Sad to say I can't find a scam warning either. As many ptp sites that has onex threads are still active. I will update this thread once a week for updates and news.

@strosdegoz

Wow you earn that much? How much did you invest in here? And how many referrals do you have right now? Its great if you earn that much. Have you reach bep already? But me I don't think I can take that risk. Beside I'm not good in referring people. Especially if I feel not safe. I only not want to earn but I want my down line to earn as well.

Proof of payments are the results of taking risk and not afraid to be a failure. that why right now my motto is its better to be a failure than to loss an opportunity. Theirs so many opportunity that comes its up to use to take that opportunity and don't be afraid to fail.

Its seems the movement in this thread just stop. I think like all cycler. its only good if its new. Once its reach certain point. Investors will not return to invest again or others will not join because they know that its will only get stack up.

@strosdegoz

Wow you earn that much? How much did you invest in here? And how many referrals do you have right now? Its great if you earn that much. Have you reach bep already? But me I don't think I can take that risk. Beside I'm not good in referring people. Especially if I feel not safe. I only not want to earn but I want my down line to earn as well.

$5usd was my initial and only investment.

I have a big team of referrals.

Latest update below, haven't heard anything official as to when will QLxchange launch,

there are still no e-mail notifications nor e-mail updates and the 'upgrade' ratio for new

members is really low.

15:40 UTC - 10 August 2011

We would like to alert all of our members that the software will NOT Automatically Upgrade you for any Stage or Tier, with the exception of the Auto-Upgrade Key for Tier One. Any member wishing to upgrade, must do so manually from the Upgrades menu section - menu item OneX.

• 2 weeks later...

As long this site keeps on paying. I think investors will keep on coming. I believe that since hyip right now is slowing down. A cycler type of investments are now getting stronger. And I'm sure in a three months or up to the end of this year. Onex will become one of the most stable cycler.

My guess is wrong. Its seems no matter what a cycler type of site do its will not going to get popular. Because most of that type of site don't last a month or two. I guess if you invest in few few days and its a sure earn at least. But if you join later you know you have hard time earning. Unlike in hyip that if you invest late you can still at least earn back some interest.