Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Deepbet - Deepbet.com

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning in head and tail game always makes one happy.But i've seen happy days of headortail game too.Am not a huge fan of headortail game any more.The last time i went there,(deepbet headortail) i lose a great deal.That only experience has thought me a lesson.But not withstanding,i will soon go back,but first,let me regain my money.

Winning in head and tail game always makes one happy.But i've seen happy days of headortail game too.Am not a huge fan of headortail game any more.The last time i went there,(deepbet headortail) i lose a great deal.That only experience has thought me a lesson.But not withstanding,i will soon go back,but first,let me regain my money.

To date I have gain back everything I lose here, slowly but surely I got everything in my account now. Anyways here is my today's payment proof:

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2011-22-01 19:44:58

Batch: 53830503

From Account: U9810232

Amount: $0.16

Memo: Pay to 'djfritz'

Thank you.

Im deposit $0.48 today and cashout for $0.59 lol..that is okay although just low profit..because i won't too risk too much my money here :D

You have received a payment to your account U3480135:

Date: 2011-23-01 04:05:58

Batch: 53845044

Amount: $0.59

Memo: Pay to 'rivha'

Thank you.

Date: 2011-23-01 02:15:58

Batch: 53842523

Amount: $0.02

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

what is your secret of getting 2cents over and over again? Please share because im curious.

And a little more.

In total calculation i have some

0.8 not bad for a 3mins work eh?

If you are wondering how i get it. It is by playing head and tail- a gamble jungle where you can lose your 1week earning if you don't take precaution.

You have received a payment to your account U3470925:Date: 2011-24-01 14:59:56

Batch: 53925856

Amount: $0.15

Memo: Pay to 'T2tcash'

Thank you.

I lose my 10 cents today, I guess I will have to get it back again in the coming days. This time the flipping seems very slow and it stop sometimes then continue, I guess they are putting bots more so this time as you can see in the stat board nobody has won.

Okay now i have made some spent here and right now am inside the house playing and losing will see how it come out.

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/25/2011 20:11

Batch 54026845

From U3470925 (...)

To U9810232 (deepBET)

Amount $0.50

Memo Buy credit for account 'T2tcash'

@Memoney :

maybe nehmer using a free money and try him lucky for sure my friend..if you are lucky you will able to collect 5 cent in 5 minute only lol...maybe you can try that..but for me to get that free money really hard for sure..

May I know how to get that free money rivha? I;ve been hearing about it in other forum but i still don't get on how to join it. Is it a contest? just like before where you put your LR account? and how much are we going to win here?

May I know how to get that free money rivha? I;ve been hearing about it in other forum but i still don't get on how to join it. Is it a contest? just like before where you put your LR account? and how much are we going to win here?

this is a link my friend... Free money but you should have the account first..after that you just put the capctha showed there and your nickname will posted..if you are lucky..your nickname will be choosen and instantly got 1cent to your deepbet account..you may collect that free money and cashout it ;)