Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Deepbet - Deepbet.com

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to tell the truth and set my mind free of losing $1.83 in just seconds,how funny is it to lose money,i just wish i had invested it.It would have been better.

Well as the saying goes never cry over a spilled milk as you wouldn't change what has transpired, anyways I lose all my reserve money here today and that means I have to stay away from this site as I don't want to incur any loses in here in the future. I'd better avoid this circumstances before I get addicted.

The site is still one of the leading site where you could easily invest all your earnings but you have to make sure that you know atleast some of the strategies and i think they could have given some bonus in the depsoits .

Indeed that's why first things first is to secure our investment once we have won 40-50% of our investment here request the capital and what has left will be the existing capital this is my strategy here. But right now I need to chill out for a while.

its good to see the payment proofs are available here and the site is still paying..lot of members involve here which is a good sign..it really is a legit site..

i want to invest some money here but i do not know how to invest here..and i want to know that what is the percentage of winning in this program..

@pops :

i don't know how much the exact of winning rate in here..this site is betting site and just admin who know about the winning rate..you can try with $0.1 only so you will not lost much at all..i just remember last time from $0.01 become $8 in this site lol! and im CAN'T forgot im lost $25 from this site too haha :D

I played again today just want to try my luck, well I deposited 10 cents and after I reached 23 cents I decided to withdraw my money, well I better be contented on small amounts now rather than aiming for big winning and lose it all, by the way here is my payment proof:

deepbet.jpg

I have been lucky with head and tail game over and over but yesterday i lost 10dollars, and now i have no cash in my LR account. I will try all i can to stay away from this site or else i will get addicted.

You really can afford to bet such amount? I cannot see myself betting that much, the most I have deposited here is 20 cents as I don't want to play big money in here as we are not sure about our luck. Better refrain yourself from playing on this site or if you cannot just play with amount you can afford to lose.

I have a feeling that there is really a bot in here, I am only playing in head or tail, everytime I play I noticed that when the coin slows down that means it will stop the next flip but suddenly it hangs and then it continue to move to the other side. I guess they are cheating or controlling the game.

I have a feeling that there is really a bot in here, I am only playing in head or tail, everytime I play I noticed that when the coin slows down that means it will stop the next flip but suddenly it hangs and then it continue to move to the other side. I guess they are cheating or controlling the game.

i agree with you there must be something controlling this game because no matter what happen they always win at the end. Im beginning to dislike this sort of betting.

I deposited 10 cents here and I earn 6 cents then I stop playing and request it immediately..lolz, here's my payment proof:

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2011-21-01 05:25:59

Batch: 53712170

From Account: U9810232

Amount: $0.16

Memo: Pay to 'djfritz'

Thank you.