Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whydowork - whydowork.com

whydowork - whydowork.com

whydowork.com

Hey guys!

I thought I would put these programs out there for everyone to view. Its safe to assume we all know how hard it is to get a decent amount of refferals to really make these great PTR programs pay. So after much searching for programs that would pay us to advertise our programs, these are the ones I came up with. They are all adsolutely FREE to join except for the first one which cost 30 cents to join(its charges that to make sure you have a valid account to pay to and to keep out people that would abuse the program instead of working the program) with decent minimum payments, They all give cash+credits for refferals,most 6-10 levels deep. Plus for all you get .005 cents per page surfed. And if you chose to do it on AUTO surf they can build up real fast with no effort from you and at the same time you can put those credits out to advertise your programs! They all have VERY generous sign up bonuses any where from 5000-500,000 credits to join! Imagine how many people you can show your programs to with just the sign up credits alone never mind the ones you get for surfing. And lets not forget THEY PAY YOU TO SURF.

• Downvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

another paid to do something site LOL, well so far i still cannot find any good response or review about this site but later i will try to register and proof about this site, and see if they paid the member well, and how much task they offered

• 1 year later...

as far as i know this one is a forum based community i used to be a member of that forum waqy back I just don't know if they have changed from froum to a get paid to site although I love their script it's unique and easily accessible but in terms of information about how the site works i have to see more of it