clicksia - clicksia.com

extremely

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, although, I have received new payment with this site but really it is time that I working very hardly with this site, more 3 months to reach it, if you don't be patient, I think that sure that you will give up it, it is good paying site but it don't be suitable for none patient member

Yes, although, I have received new payment with this site but really it is time that I working very hardly with this site, more 3 months to reach it, if you don't be patient, I think that sure that you will give up it, it is good paying site but it don't be suitable for none patient member

The minimum payout is just 1$ so what took you so long to reach minimum payment? I think you don't complete PTSU offers and you only click ads given daily.You must check PTSU offers everyday, i find some new ones at least once a week which helps me reaching payout faster.

The minimum payout is just 1$ so what took you so long to reach minimum payment? I think you don't complete PTSU offers and you only click ads given daily.You must check PTSU offers everyday, i find some new ones at least once a week which helps me reaching payout faster.

i don't do the offer here mostly because they are about sign up in some PTC site and sometimes ask us to be active for some days too, but overall the offer here is quite good and nice also, well it seems we cannot talk too much here beside the activity and our earning here today, so far i click some ads today .

I know, why I'm saying above about earning of this site is not for none patient member, I have activated more 3 months to receive this payment and many other members too is same, about offers, I don't complete any here because I'm working with almost GPT sites now, offers in GPT sites always have higher rate

• 2 weeks later...

I find it amazing that there are a lot of members in referral builder and exchange sites that are promoting this site despite the low earnings here. Based on my daily clicking here it will take me close to 2 months to reach the minimum payout here. I guess its the reputation of this site of being legit and paying that has been the main selling point for members to be active here.

today i see a lot of ads in my end :D, and i fell motivated to click in this site now rather than before and i just finished one sign up offer, but the thing that bugging me for long time is the sign up offer mostly about JBP neobux and sign up in other ptc site lol

im also a member on clicksia it is avery good site and also paid to promote site it give you .0001$ for one visite to your paid to promote link ... i like this site and the admin is honest

yeah, that is one of the good thing here, with someone visit the link we can earn some bucks from it but i see that is quite low, but since we only need people to visit the link i think that rate is fine, today i find a lot of ads to click :D

no wonder if admin is honest here dude, you can check that he owned one of the big forums and so that is why he must keep his reputation and if we know rate here is low, and i think mostly people can reach minimum payout here more than one month unless they are active to do sign up offer

• 2 weeks later...

Yes clicksia is the best ptc site which is paying its user. It is one of the trusted site with many active users on this site. The minimum payout and the timely payout has attracted many people on this site. I have worked on this site but i leaved to work as the rate for per click ads is low. But it is the trusted site with minimum payout. Anybody can join and work on this site for free.

clicksia is the best ptc site which is paying its user. It is one of the trusted site with many active users on this site. The minimum payout and the timely payout has attracted many people on this site. I have worked on this site but i leaved to work as the rate for per click ads is low. But it is the trusted site with minimum payout. Anybody can join and work on this site for free.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

it is a gpt signup site, ptc and traffic exchange site. You can depend on it a lot if you have a pre lunch site and want to get more visitors. We can say that ptsu are the main way to earn here. or you can say one of the best ways. This program is a corner attraction for many advertisers now. So, we get benefit of that program by many ways.