Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Powerful-strategy - powerful-strategy.com

@1860strongboy

well, since my last round with the first plan has successfully completed, I have to plan for another round, today, also it will expire before 23rd, and I can reinvest on 23rd to earn bonus of 5% on investment, that is different,

first coming to the status of the program, it looks like they will stay active for few more months, I have just checked their Alexa ranking, it's 7,101 and there was + 299 % increase in traffic in last three months, so it's still powerful !

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that it ranks so high in alexa ranking, as you said, really powerful.

I know the bonus project and did get it the first time when my first investment expired on 08/23/2011. However, I didn't rush to go in there the 23th of September. Instead, I wait for several days to check its performance and it went ok. So I reinvested in.

I know that there's no reason to say PS is risky now but I still keep my opinion on the 150-180. I would like to wait again during that time. If it is a good site, it will last for even longer. Still have enough time to invest after 180 days.

well, there is some latest news update from the program, as on 7th October regarding the 'Silver' status in MMG forum !

07.10.2011 We have received the "Silver" status in the Russian forum - MMG! Our next goal is reach the "Gold" status! Thank you to all, who have continued to work with our company.

Email Newsleter from powerful strategy admin informing about the increasement of minimum deposit.

Date: Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Subject: Powerful Strategy investment plan update

Hello

we have changed the minimum investment amount for the "TRAINING" plan from $1 to $5, because some people began to invest bonuses from the Solid Trust

Pay, and we started to receive abuses.

Thank you for your understanding.

Powerful Strategy support

http://powerful-strategy.com/

@yogesh

oh ! well, thanks for the update, friend, actually, I was waiting for funds today to invest in this one, as I right now have only $4 in hand, at some state, I also thought of investing this $4 in the Training plan, without wasting time, anyway, there is now no chance to invest less than $5, that is still affordable, today, I will be investing $5 or more, as soon as I receive some funds from other hyips.

<p> </p>

<div>email received talking about an update in the investment plans</div>

<div> </div>

<div>

we have changed the minimum investment amount for the "TRAINING" plan from $1 to $5, because some people began to invest bonuses from the Solid Trust</div>

<div>Pay, and we started to receive abuses.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Thank you for your understanding. </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Powerful Strategy support</div>

<div>http://powerful-strategy.com/</div>

<div>

</div>

<div> </div>

<div>take note that minimum amount to invest is $5 and no longer $1</div>

well, it's rank in Alexa going low gradually, that's a good status of the site to get lot more traffic every day,

there was a 20% more traffic increased yesterday for this site,

looks like P-S is getting more and more attention from people around, and great support from fresh investors as well.

I guess recently the numbers of good trustful short-term site are decreasing day by day. That's why PS is getting more attention. Again, I hope investors are patient and going in with order. At least for myself, although the past two investments were going in a mixture time, I don't plan to put the next one until next week when my last one expires. I just try to diversify the risk and not put all the eggs in a basket.

In addition to this, I did receive the e-mail from PS as well. I don't have any problem of increasing the mimimun deposit. For myself, even when I first started get involve with this site, I didn't test just by $1. Instead, I used at least $5. Testing in $1 is just a waste of time, which will give you $0.18 or maximumly $0.20 return if 100% compounding in 10 business days or 2 weeks. If an investor invest in LR, there is a $0.02 transaction fee as well. Not worth the time and effort an investor spend, right?

There are so many changes going on in Powerful-Strategy

Today instant payments have been disable already

Have to wait for admin to do manual payments to investors

Worst part is there is no announcement regarding this new change

Might not invest back in this HYIP after I get back all my money

What happens these days? Even the powerful-strategy stop instant payment? Can't believe it. Not powerful any more?

I would do the same thing not to reinvest if the instant payment option is cancelled. I guess that add the site more pressure for giving out funds. It fits the newsletter yesterday about increasing mimimum investment amount as well.

I just hope I can finish my last investment which will be expired at the end of this week.

well, I have noticed that investors posted very good votes on GoldPoll today reporting they had been paid instant,

of course it was only for yesterday, that there was manual payments with a slight delay,

so I don't think the instant payment system is disabled, it might be a temporary glitch. I am not sure of it since I don't have an active investment in here right now.

Well, today I saw some payment proof and discussion on GT showing PS is paying instant as well.

Just for myself, I have to analysis the situation more carefully. I have seen some sites with small problems first then started to scam. I would rather be careful. Two weeks investment period is long enough for everything to happen. It is a little bit wear these days in hyips.

Got an email from admin informing about that they needed to change their domain registrar - looks admin is ready to play another inning and program has much more potential left.

our competitors have written a lot of complaints to our domain registrar.

And our domain powerful-strategy.com is temporary suspended by the registrar.

We are trying to solve this problem. Now we transfer our domain to other registrar, it may take from 1 to 24 hours.

Please don't worry, all money in safety.

Powerful Strategy support

http://powerful-strategy.com/

I see this program has one stable program already as I see in most ptp forums that power-strategy has been even discuss much oftenly than others, I may try this one as well since I don't have new hyips to invest with now.

Don't you know that now in PTP forum, whether investing PS has been a debating topic? Recently the site just went off and I still couldn't serve on it yet. I was wondering that it may scam already. My investment is going to expire on Sunday, server time on Monday. I even don't know whether I can get my last investment back or not. It is funny that I have succeeded in 5 rounds but maybe lose one round. But my CP is just about $5 after losing. The admin of this site is really a genius, gainning good reputation by not spending too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday its paying tomorrow its turn to scam. That is the way of a hyip. That why others say its still paying because at the time they post their post the site is either paying or just turn to scam. Now its officially turn to scam. In every hyip sites that turn to scam theirs many who open to scam some more. And its up to you if you learn some lesson on how to select a good hyip and earn or keep on losing money.

I was out on a tour or two weeks, and here is what I see when I returned, the program has stopped paying its users, and is no longer accessible. The good thing is I just lost 4 dollars, not a big deal, but it's sad to see a very good paying program suddenly going down like that.

well, it's a scam site and closed as well, unfortunately, a lot of investors lost their money to this program,

few of them have predicted right that this may turn to scam before the 180 days plan matures and the same happened as well,

luckily, I didn't had any active deposit in this one, during the site turning out to be a scam !