Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Powerful-strategy - powerful-strategy.com

Right now. I feel that this site has two more months to give more or less. Because this site is already more than two months old and even with some problem experience its keeps on paying until now. And investors confidence is at most high right now.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the program seeks support and voting from their investors to win the battle of programs !

The battle of programs

Dear investors.

To complete of the program battle remaining less than 22 hours and we all 6 days ahead of our rival HyperCompound.

But now the admin of HyperCompound bought votes and began cheating.

For last 10 minutes of their votes increased from 305 to 460 and continue to increasing.

We are against such methods and ask you help us to win in this battle: http://investlife.com/battles/1

Thank you for your time.

Powerful Strategy support

http://powerful-strategy.com/

• 2 weeks later...

For me the best judge of this site is how much money they earn. I mean the deposits they receive and not from the votes they receive. Because deposits they receive is the true indicator if the site is good or liked by investors or not.

the latest news as on 15th August, from this program regarding call support !

15.08.2011 We have introduced a call back function to enhance our customer support options. To make a request of call back you need to send a query using the contact form or you can call the number +1 (829) 249-6541 and ask to call back.

latest news update from the program as on today, that is on 18th August 2011, about monitor review !

News

18.08.2011 GS Monitor have added a review about our program. You can read the opinion of one of the most popular HYIP monitors

• 2 weeks later...

Four more days and powerful-strategy will be 100 days paying. Time run so fast. I thought this site is only one month old and now I realize that this site is already more than three months old and still paying. So I hope this one will last another three more months.

I have made my second deposit in this program for second round of investment in training plan !

here is my deposit details :

Date: 8/27/2011 7:26 PM

Batch: 69049128

Sent To: U2474163 (Powerful Strategy)

Amount: $9.00

Memo: Deposit to Powerful Strategy user archu7

• 2 weeks later...

I went through a routine check of my history, and here is what caught my attention - THEY DON'T PAY ON SUNDAY, SATURDAY AND HOLIDAYS. But it's no where mentioned in the welcome message or in the forum. Did anyone know that already?

I guess if you invest in here you already know it. First its because they claim that their earning is base on forex trading. Now how can they earn if its holiday or weekends? That why they don't pay on days that has no forex trading. Its good since they can save some days on paying its members interest.

there is some latest news update on their site as on 4th September 2011 that is two days ago, regarding the recent DNS server update !

We have updated our DNS server and for some users the access to our server may be denied due to the fact that their service providers have to cache our old DNS. We apologize and ask you not to worry, our web-site will be available to you as soon as your provider updates the cache.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news from admin of powerful-strategy informing that they have updated the script for instant deposit and withdrawal using STP.

Dated Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM

we added the ability to make an instant payments and withdrawals via Solid Trust Pay.

Now you can invest in our program using this payment system.

P.S. If you want to us to add another payment system, write about it, by filling the contact form in our web-site.

Thank you for choosing our company to investment!

Powerful Strategy support

that is good to know that more payment processors and e-currencies have been getting added in the program for the comfort of the investors, instant payment system is quite comfortable,

currently, this program is rocking with global rank around seven thousand on Alexa,

Yeah performance of the program has been amazing and so the longer the program is continues with paying status the more people are eager to join it. It is good that time to time admin is adding new features in the interest of investors. Hope the program will manage to go beyond chrismas and continue similar performance in 2012.

Yeah performance of the program has been amazing and so the longer the program is continues with paying status the more people are eager to join it. It is good that time to time admin is adding new features in the interest of investors. Hope the program will manage to go beyond chrismas and continue similar performance in 2012.

The older a program is, more chances for it to scam. That's what we have been seeing with random HYIPs. Amazingly, this program is still in the field, paying users on daily bases, and that too instantly.

Adding new payment processor shows its dedication, at least for a month or something.

Honestly, I doubt whether to join HYIP site at the first time due to most of HYIP sites turned scam. But finally, I gave powerful-strategy a try since there are a lot of positive feedback & payment proofs can be found from their members throughout the internet. Furthermore, their minimum deposit is only $1 with 1.8% daily for 10 days. Hopefully to hear good news from powerful-strategy :)

well, I have made another withdrawal, few hours ago, today, and it was as usual instant,

and my plan will be matured by the weekend,

I am planning to add more funds to the program, as this one is growing big and seems to be still safe for few more rounds of the first plan.

@yogesh

well, I remember I have so far completed two rounds in the first plan, and the third one is currently running, which will be finished in next three to four days,

so with three rounds completed successfully, it's 54% the clear profit, if I proceed to another round the risk will be halved.

@All, around 2 weeks ago I just spent a little $3.01 from my LR with 100% compound features - and Yesterday I got perfect $3.6 into my LR instantly. Hopefully they should pay us for next few months. Good news is today I got a newsletter from the admin that today is the special day for Powerful-Strategy so they shall pay us 5% return for today. I request you to rush with the site for grab this offer before it expire.

latest news update from the program as on 23rd September, regarding bonus campaign !

invest today and get 5% bonus !

23.09.2011 23th September is our birthday, our age - 4 months. By the existing tradition we announce the new bonus campaign! Make deposit on 23th of September and you will receive bonus of 5% of the deposit amount to your balance during the day. You can withdraw this bonus instantly at any time! Campaign is active from 00:00 to 23:59. Server time you can see in member area!

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from the program as on 3rd October 2011, regarding the improvements in the deposits page in accounts !

03.10.2011 The next system update!

We have updated the page of Deposits. Now you will see your deposits split in two categories: "Active and unpaid deposits" and "Expired deposits". This would facilitate the loading speed of the "Deposits" section for our investors, having multiple deposits.

I have finished my 5th round here and am waiting for the 6th round result. Based on my experience of my 5th round, I found something new in the server time.

Transactions history

# Date Amount Description

11 05/10/2011 00:24:21 ± 0.10 $ Compound from deposit D1

10 04/10/2011 00:21:13 ± 0.10 $ Compound from deposit D1

9 03/10/2011 00:15:28 ± 0.10 $ Compound from deposit D1

8 30/09/2011 00:43:01 ± 0.10 $ Compound from deposit D1

7 29/09/2011 00:34:33 ± 0.10 $ Compound from deposit D1

6 28/09/2011 00:31:27 ± 0.09 $ Compound from deposit D1

5 27/09/2011 00:30:40 ± 0.09 $ Compound from deposit D1

4 26/09/2011 00:28:29 ± 0.09 $ Compound from deposit D1

3 23/09/2011 17:34:02 ± 0.09 $ Compound from deposit D1

2 22/09/2011 17:33:25 - 5.00 $ Add deposit D1

1 22/09/2011 17:33:25 + 5.00 $ Add funds from AlertPay (reference number: AF9**-D6C**-136**)

The above information is what I directly copy from the website except for little modification of reference number. I am trying to draw the investors' attention to the best time to invest in PS.

From the data, I can see that my first earning is exactly 24 hours after my deposit. However, after the weekend, the first earning is on the server time close to 00:00 instead of 17:33 any more. My actual investment period was shorten a little bit because of this small differnt calculation. In my previous investment, I was always trying to wait to 14 full days to withdraw but was surprised to see that the investment matured earlier. It seems to me that actual investment period is less than 14 days. I don't know why but today probably find it out.

Based on the above information, I make an assumption here: The best time to invest in PS may be the Sunday afternoon or evening of the server time that is close to 00:00am Monday. Then your first earning will be at 00:00 Monday and your last earning will be 00:00 am Friday in two weeks. The actual investment period is 12 calendar days instead of 14 now, which still fits the definition of 10 business days there. Two calendar day is nothing but is your time. Especially in hyips, time value of money is even more important. These two days can be used to invest in other programs of calendar day. Not bad, right?

I haven't tested it yet. Don't know whether it works. If anyone is interested, he/she may can test it out.

@1860strongboy

that is good review you have made here, well, I also have finished few rounds in PS recently, with the first plan,

and as you said I am planning to invest on sunday as I already have been planning to try for one more round, so far I am in $5 profit now from PS, so if I continue with another round with $5, there won't be any risk at all.

@1860strongboy

that is good review you have made here, well, I also have finished few rounds in PS recently, with the first plan,

and as you said I am planning to invest on sunday as I already have been planning to try for one more round, so far I am in $5 profit now from PS, so if I continue with another round with $5, there won't be any risk at all.

Hi, @archu7, thanks for your trust. I really haven't tested the strategy that I mentioned above. Don't know whether it works. I also don't know the payment close to 00:00 on Monday is just for investors who have passed the whole weekend or who just registered on Sunday. I just saw the payment in my account and made those assumptions. Hope it helps.

I don't know whether you have found an interesting situation in PS. Yes, you and me both had good experience in PS. I even have finished 5 rounds. But guess how much total I got? nearly $10 only compared with $5 of yours. I know that it is riskless to play with the profit only. But now it has been close to 150 days, which is my concern. The biggest round is going to expire between 150 and 180 days. I don't know whether there's somebody really invest big here. But that is enough for my concern. What I try to say is that if I want to invest the next round, I am sure to put less than $10 in there so that I still can keep some profit. If PS is really going to scam the next round, what I did in the past 6 weeks will be wasteless.

In short, what I tried to state above was that investors are not going to earn big profit in a 10 business days plan, which also is subject to great risk of scam as well. Two weeks are long enough for everything to happen, Remember the large primfix?

Hope that PS can last long so that investors can have more opportunities to invest.