Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Powerful-strategy - powerful-strategy.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Investment company Powerful Strategy are glad to greet you on our web site! Powerful Strategy could help you to invest your funds in a highly reliable FOREX market trade platform. Working with us you are going to obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Choosing Powerful Strategy for investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. Our traders know everything about the FOREX trading. We always observe trends in the global currency market, we monitor the latest news that could affect the change in trend in the FOREX market and this allows us to get a guaranteed profit, from day to day.

Investment Plans:

1.8% daily for 10 business days,

2% daily for 25 business days,

2.3% daily for 60 business days,

2.8% daily for 120 business days

Minimum Deposit: $1

Accpeted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: Up-to 8%

Link: http://powerful-strategy.com/

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Powerful Strategy Admin's News Letter Update June 06, 2011 4:01 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Powerful Strategy and AlertPay

Dear investor!

By frequent demands we added the ability to receive and pay funds through AlertPay payment system.

To be able to create a deposit from AlertPay account, you must set the account email in settings, but remember that this can't be changed.

We hope that this innovation will make our project more convenient for money earnings!

Powerful Strategy

Really great news ..............

that the site has added AP as new payment processors ............. and the most Important thing that they have all 3 HYIP proof forum with good reputation.

So overall it's looking well and good upward Investment program.

Thanks ......... please give us more info

latest news from the program as on 9th June, regarding some improvements made in their script !

News - 09.06.2011

Innovation in our script!

Now you can delete the inactive blanks of deposits from the list by clicking on the button shown at right. This will allow you to clean your list by removing unnecessary blanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Found Latest Update of both 13.06.2011 & 18.06.2011

News

Hide

18.06.2011 Liberty Reseve service is undergoing scheduled maintenance. All withdrawal requests will be processed when the service becomes available!

13.06.2011 Next update in script! We've added a calculator of your guaranteed profit. It is located in the "Deposits / Make deposit" area. Now you can see real amount of profit that will get at the end of the deposit term.

But LR is perfectly all right although sometime make a little problem with API script ; but still looking good.

Yes so far so good. Im in at my third round now. This time i made a little mistake. Forgot to ask a rcb offer. But in anyway in 2 days this term is ended and the profit will be around 0,40 after LR

fee. So not bad for $2.00 investment and ten days.

Im still thinking if to go another round or not. But the profit made is a bit over $1.00 so i can always play with the $1.00 until they disappear....

Yes so far so good. Im in at my third round now. This time i made a little mistake. Forgot to ask a rcb offer. But in anyway in 2 days this term is ended and the profit will be around 0,40 after LR

fee. So not bad for $2.00 investment and ten days.

Im still thinking if to go another round or not. But the profit made is a bit over $1.00 so i can always play with the $1.00 until they disappear....

We must get a success story from you, wish that you must take a good decision of your 3rd round.Because we knew that top to bottom steps are normal way for any HYIP.

I think my associates must start again with $5 tonight.Thanks for your support.We must gain a few from them.

Hey im in again:)

This time i only gave the profit to play with. So the deposit is at $1.00. If i loose it wont matter im still in a few cents profit. if i win i am even more happy.

I think they still are gaining land. Always paid like clockwork instant and they seems going strong. But this is the hyip world you never know.

News from powerful-strategy

Our birthday

Dear investors!

Today is our birthday! We started a one month ago and successfully move to forward. In some HYIP ratings we have managed to occupy the top places.

This month on our site registered over than 1500 users. All investments successfully work and regulary returned good profit, which we gladly share

with our investors. All payments are processed instantly and without delay.

In honor of our birthday, we announce the campaign:

To create a deposit today (23 June), you will receive a bonus of 5% of the deposit amount to your balance during the day.

You can withdraw this bonus at any time!

Good luck and happy day!

• 2 weeks later...

I have made my account at powerful-strategy and will invest soon, though program look good and all plans are reasonable and well-ssutainable but I will go with the first plan which begin with 1$ and has lowest 10 day term, so i am planning to make only a 5$ using PM as first investment and after getting back the principal will rethink of investing more.

Things are looking pretty about this program, so i just made a deposit of 5$. Here goes my deposit into powerful-strategy:

Batch # 5740093

Paid from accont: U1205682 (yogesh tyagi)

Paid to account: U2982124 (Powerful Strategy)

Amount: 5.00 USD

Memo: Deposit to Powerful Strategy user yogeshwartyagi ref. # 7238

The payment was successful.

Your batch number for confirmation is 5740093

Thank you for using Perfect Money.

Click the button to proceed:

I also have registered with this program few hours ago, I like their plans that have short term,

it's good to see them paying for around 50 days already,

definitely, it's a nice program with lower minimum allowed, a $1,

it seems only training plan is affordable.

Are they really doing forex as a source of profit. They claim they have forex experts. If that is true, then 2% a day won't be a difficulty to them. I deposited one dollar to see what happens next. And i really hope they will keep profiting and running. I choose 100% compounding as well

When I deposited another $1.00 to Powerful Strategy today, something occurred. After I confirmed my Liberty Reserve payment and was redirected to the Powerful Strategy member area, I found this deposit was "inactive" and the system told me the payment was not completed. I checked my LR account and it said trasaction completed. Therefore I submitted a support ticket and got quick reply and they activated the deposit for me. Very nice and very helpful.

I have invested a $5 to this program as a test spend into the Training plan,

so hopefully, I would like to have a successful investment experience with them,

looks very nice program, so it's good to invest here to earn profits.

my first investment !

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 7/12/2011 7:17 PM

Batch: 65351507

Sent To: U2474163 (Powerful Strategy)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to Powerful Strategy user archu7

Thank you.

I wonder why this thread is pinned in HYIP discussion and payment proof section here at DMT. Is it one of DMT's sponsors here? They have banners at the top of the page but not listed in the sponsor list upfront.

# Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, HYIP, Gambling Talk Forum - Sponsored by Unitrust-direct.com,Centurionassets.com,Hymarkets.com,GoldGain.biz

If they are really sponsor of DMT, I think it can add to their legitimacy, at least for the time being.

You can find this program banner on DMT site so I guess they are sponsoring this forum....

I still think this program is still the best until now. They offer 18% in 2 weeks and it is still a reasonable profits for short term program.

I already reinvested in this program and got paid instantly everytime I make withdrawal.

@hyipreviewblog

I invest most of my investment funds into Power-Strategy, just hoping it will not let me down. Have you chosen the compounding option? Compounding can increase your profit. Do you think it can increase the risk? How often do you withdraw your profit? Do you withdraw your profit once it is made available to you. I am still new at HYIP, and I am eager to learn how to handle it. Thank you!