Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hi, what broker has nice conditions for trading?

Katie_90

• 1 month later...

I suggest trying Fxview because it is similar to FP Markets spreads, which start lower at 0.0 pip in EURUSD and 0.2 for major pairs. The only difference between FxView and FP Markets is their execution speed, which is a bit faster in FP Markets, but the commission cost is lower in FxView.

I have been trading with FP Markets for over three years, and from my experience with them, I recommend trading using their ECN account, which provides reliable trading conditions.

They have a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD with spreads starting from as low as 0.0 pips, and their customer service is also quick in responding to client queries.

Each trader has own story in the journey trading career, personally, I trade with FXOpen for more than ten years and the company has a good track record in the financial market, get awarded the best ECN broker in 2021 by IAFT and as an Innovative broker 2022 by traders Union, in the near future the company sponsored free contest trading demo account on TickTrader terminal, with the title 'TickTrader challenge'. Join the free competition and has an opportunity to win up to $120.

• 2 weeks later...

At FreshForex we can use scalping techniques comfortably. Scalping techniques are in great demand by traders, because within a few minutes, a scalper can generate profits. Basically, the scalping trading strategy is carried out using a short time frame of between 1 and 15 minutes, with a small profit target of only 5 to 15 pips.

Trading with FXOpen, I also like to use scalping trading, choosing pair majors like EURUSD, AUDUSD, and USDJPY, when using TickTrader terminal platform it is possible to get negative spreads, for scalping this is an interesting platform and worthed to try, you can use demo account first to using TickTrader, besides available for PC, the platform also available for Android and IoS,

There are numerous brokers in the forex business; I tried various brokers before settling on FP Markets as a solid ECN broker. They have top-tier regulation from ASIC, and the spreads drop as low as 0.0 pips with a faster execution of 29 ms.

• 4 weeks later...