Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the trusted and safe forex broker. Do you know such ones?

Katie_90

From my experience with many brokers in the past, I find FP Markets to be explicitly mentioned when discussing reliable and safe forex brokers.

This broker is fantastic, and it also provides free forex signals with quick responding customer service members.

As long as the broker we used gives good trading services and we can trade comfortably hence we will enjoy using the broker's services, sometimes the problem is not about the broker, but the trader himself who still has difficulty to making consistent profit.

I recommend trading with IG because they have regulation from the FCA, and their trading conditions are good for scalping, but they can be a bit expensive.

For lower spreads and commissions with similar trading conditions, I suggest FP Markets because they both provide the same low spreads that average around 0.1–0.3 pips.

• 1 month later...

Security fund is very important, if you log in to cabinet trader make sure typed the correct address on the browser bar, and don't trapped on a phishing website. despite the page display is the same, if typed correct address it can secure the account. And if possible enable the 2FA authenticator to secure login

• 3 weeks later...

When we do business trading forex, to be successful we must be consistent in the following:
1. Make sure we only transact through futures brokers who already have complete legality and membership such as Freshforex
2. Decide on a Forex Trading Method or Style that Fits Our Schedule
3. Maximize Our Trading Time
4. Bookmark the Economic Calendar
5. Trading Journal is Key
6. Have the right mindset

Traders come in Forex with a dream, and want to become successful traders, this is not easy business actually, however, if we have a good mindset and positive mindset, forex is a very attractive business as one source to make money from home, choosing the good and trusted broker is important for a long term, so far I trust to FXOpen broker is a good company with a strong foundation, regulated on FCA, ASIC, and Cysec.

• 5 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 3:18 AM, radex78 said:

FXOpen broker also provide Metatrader platform for mobile and desktop, and they also use TickTrader platform designed for ECN broker, with TickTrader terminal we can access multiple market in one account trading, forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, indices , commodities and more than 600 trading instrument.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :)