Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the trusted and safe forex broker. Do you know such ones?

Katie_90

Each broker have own advantaged and disadvantages, it is no perfect company in the world, but by looking customer satisfaction reviews included one way to minimize join in scam broker. There are thousands broker in the world offer various leverage and minimum capital also payment processor to deposit and withdraw. So far I use FXOpen broker already more than nine years and I like with this broker. get award best ECN broker by IAFT

On 11/23/2022 at 5:11 AM, radex78 said:

Each broker have own advantaged and disadvantages, it is no perfect company in the world, but by looking customer satisfaction reviews included one way to minimize join in scam broker. There are thousands broker in the world offer various leverage and minimum capital also payment processor to deposit and withdraw. So far I use FXOpen broker already more than nine years and I like with this broker. get award best ECN broker by IAFT

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nona_3 said:

If we are talking about trusted and safe forex brokers, must be clearly indicated about AdroFx. This broker is amazing, and moreover offers nice forex signals for free.

There are so many new broker tries to compete with old company, not all new broker are safe and survive for long term, choosing the broker is crucial part especially for serious traders.

6 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Eurotrader is recognized as a secure broker. This ECN broker is regulated and offers all reliable trading platforms with flexible margin level and high trading leverage. The broker uses different accounts of regulated brokers to provide security to traders.

FXOpen broker also provide Metatrader platform for mobile and desktop, and they also use TickTrader platform designed for ECN broker, with TickTrader terminal we can access multiple market in one account trading, forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, indices , commodities and more than 600 trading instrument.

There are so many choice of broker for traders, I use FXOpen broker and still remain good and reliable broker, and there are so many traders share thought and experience in fxopenforum dot com, in this crowd community also provided some interesting contest from free contest and paid contest. It is good to join the forum and share experience or opinion

• 4 weeks later...

If you are still looking for reliable brokers, I can suggest CMC and FP Markets. They have been regulated by higher entities such as ASIC, and I have been trading with FP Markets for a couple of years without any issues, even the withdrawals and commissions are smooth.

You can find several brokers online, check if they are regulated, and read about them on various websites or forums to get a clear picture of the broker before investing in them. For example, I chose my broker, FP Markets, based on reviews and ratings from various websites, like Trustpilot and Forex Factory.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been trading with the same broker since day one, and that is FP Markets. It has been over a couple of years with them, and to date I have had no major issues.

Though their regulation is from ASIC, I use their St.Vincent licence for higher leverage at 500:1, and the customer service is quick in responding to clients queries.

Different traders could choose different brokers, as long as they felt comfortable using the services broker, hence in trading also will more comfortable to working to make a profit from trading activity, as day trader we work everyday market open. I use FXOpen so far and the broker is also a good broker, get an award to become the best ECN broker in 2021 by IAFT and get award as innovative broker in 2022 by Traders Union.

• 2 weeks later...