Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you use any bots for auto trading? can you share smth?

There are alot of ea file in my hardisk, sometimes i do backtest ea, but until now still not yet finding the best one for long term, most ea working good at beginning but fail eventually, better manual trading for me still works using FXOpen broker since I like to scalping, zeros spread could gives more benefit for take low cost in catching profit on low timeframe. 

Traders can use ea to replace their hand to making effort making money from forex market, to support the clients, FXOpen also offer free VPS to running ea, but this need certain requirement. There are many traders working part time and they using EA when they in the working hours the robot will work based certain parameter based on logic.

• 9 months later...

Development of forex trading use automatic trading will remain to grow in the future, in addition at present AI already becomes hot topic in the world, it and many robots using AI to attract users. However, we need to carefully when choosing ea, because not all ea can work like in the promotion..

I personally don't really like using trading robots, as I am more comfortable conducting trading manually. With manual trading, I can experience the proper way of executing trades. Additionally, I joined FreshForex and utilized their education resources, which allowed me to delve deeper into knowledge and understanding of the forex market.

Working manual trading or using robot all have a goal to make a profit in trading, however if using ea, it is need additional cost because to running ea all day long need VPS and it is need cost to hire VPS, even not all ea need low initial capital, there are ea designed with minimum deposit $1000

• 2 weeks later...

Trading using bots has pros and cons, including robots can handle multiple orders in one time, and this can't be human do, and robot can work all day long to stay active full 24 hours a day which humans can't do. If you face a problem with your robot you can ask to fix it in the FXOpen forum

On 10/8/2022 at 5:25 PM, Katie_90 said:

Do you use any bots for auto trading? can you share smth? 

I use FAP turbo and PAMM trading at Hotforex you can find this bot on trading forums but make sure you first tried it on demo. Also do not hesitate to try it setting different parameters and using different assets and even asset classes like forex, metals, commodities, indices, etc.

Trading bot has advantages where it can work all day long without tired, but some problem like connection speed influence to trading performane, and using trading bot also not always able generate a profit, I ever tries some trading bot and all robot eventually make margin call account. So I like manual trading because easy to manage the risk.

There are advantages and disadvantages using robot trading, including the robot can work multi tasking in manage an order, however depends on programmer to create a good ea also need deep understanding the codebase. Usually to manage robot order use magic number to recognize an order made by ea or human.

• 4 weeks later...

Bot trading or manual trading have their pros and cons. I just want to remind you about the case of Wahyu Kenzo, the 'crazy rich' from Surabaya. He got nabbed by the cops in Malang for alleged fraud and violations of the Electronic Information and Transactions Law (ITE) through his robot trading, Auto Trade Gold (AGT). Turns out, his trading bot didn't have the necessary permits from the authorities. About 141 investors claim to be victims, and the total losses add up to more than Rp15 billion. So, always stay vigilant when choosing the right broker.

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 9:24 PM, nanamage said:

Bot trading or manual trading have their pros and cons. I just want to remind you about the case of Wahyu Kenzo, the 'crazy rich' from Surabaya. He got nabbed by the cops in Malang for alleged fraud and violations of the Electronic Information and Transactions Law (ITE) through his robot trading, Auto Trade Gold (AGT). Turns out, his trading bot didn't have the necessary permits from the authorities. About 141 investors claim to be victims, and the total losses add up to more than Rp15 billion. So, always stay vigilant when choosing the right broker.

I would like to say that we need to do our trading using the manual trading methods for more profits and control over the trades.