Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kangarooinvest - kangarooinvest.com

I'm not Admin

Kangaroo Invest is a service oriented towards any kind of strategic investments.

Anyone who seeks to build a long-term, diversified portfolio without using expensive and complicated methods will feel at home with our program. We are utilizing a broad range of investment products, thus ensuring high profits and effective risk management.

Plan Investments :

Kangaroo Investment 30 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Strategy 30 Days A $1 - $99 3.70

Strategy 30 Days B $100 and more 4.00

Kangaroo Investment 60 Days

Strategy 60 Days A $1 - $99 2.10

Strategy 60 Days B $100 and more 2.50

Kangaroo Investment 100 Days

Strategy 100 Days A $1 - $99 1.60

Strategy 100 Days B $100 and more 2.00

Kangaroo Investment LIFELONG Daily

Strategy Daily $1 and more 0.70

Kangaroo Investment LIFELONG Weekly

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Weekly Profit (%)

Strategy Weekly A $1 - $100 5.00

Strategy Weekly B $101 - $500 5.25

Strategy Weekly C $501 - $1,000 5.50

Strategy Weekly D $1,001 and more 6.00

Kangaroo Investment LIFELONG Monthly

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Monthly Profit (%)

Strategy Monthly A $1,000 - $3,000 40.00

Strategy Monthly B $3,001 - $5,000 45.00

Strategy Monthly C $5,001 and more 50.00

Payment Processors : AP,LR,PM

Instant Payment

http://www.kangarooinvest.com ( no reffer )

This hyip has different design and more than that paying status on monitors can be seen for more than three months already.

Plans are quite attractive - but if i have to chose one instead of chosing .7% life time i would like to select 3.7% daily for 30 days as we get our principal back quite faster with minimal risk.

i like their plan specially receiving 3.7% ROI daily for 30 days. with very low minimum investment of $1 only. so i have invested on this one also. there are some payment proof i have seen already. with $1 investment it is worth the risk. if i like it i will increase my investment.

Date 10/24/2010 00:31

Batch 47488800

From U7434597 (indieover)

To U3483914 (KangarooInvest.com)

Amount $1.00

Memo Deposit to Kangaroo Invest User indieover

the ROI is 4 cents daily for my $1 investment. it was only a text investment. anyways, i will have total profit of 120% after 30 days. so that daily ROI includes the principal. i think that this one is quite okay. i would like to increase my investment but i still have to observe it first a week more befoer adding another investment on this one.

• 5 weeks later...

After first cycle succes, I decided to invest again. I like this kind of Hyip cause instant withdrawal and good track record in payment so long time. Unfortunately today I got 3 pending payments it means three days pending. I send email to the admin. He promised to fix the problem as soon as possible cause system problem. But I think this Hyip in big problem with cash flow. so be careful and stay away from this Hyip

The thirty day plan will give a total of 111% at 3.7% return per day. Now, I am not clear whether that is all pure profit o whether it includes the principal investment. If the principal is included, then the ROI is really very low at 11% after 30 days.

I think it's not good idea to invest here friend, cause I got 4pending payment. I send 4emails to the admin to know what's the problem with this Hyip, the admin just send me back to wait for the payment. I also see payment proof last 28 Nov. It means this Hyip is very selective in payment.

I dont like the design of the site it reminds me of many scam ptc sites design

Even though the site may be running for more than four months with paying status and have completed its first round of 100 days plan yet iam not sure whether the site will run very long

Based on the above post where a member have indicated he feel the admin is selected in paying members shows a warning signal the site may start to have problems