Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

macrotrade - macrotrade.com

I have few deposits active here which I set them for compounding few months ago, at the rate of 100% and today I have tried to change the compounding rate to 0%, but the system doesn't allow me to do that, there was message that I can't decrease the compounding rate, so probably, there must be chance only to increase the rate of compounding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have few deposits active here which I set them for compounding few months ago, at the rate of 100% and today I have tried to change the compounding rate to 0%, but the system doesn't allow me to do that, there was message that I can't decrease the compounding rate, so probably, there must be chance only to increase the rate of compounding.

Now the big question is how can you earn from this site? Since the compounding is now lock in 100%. That means you will wait until your plan mature and that is the time you can cashout all of your earnings? Or does it mean that you can't cashout your funds at all? that's weird. I think you need to send support and ask some issue about this.

Now the big question is how can you earn from this site? Since the compounding is now lock in 100%. That means you will wait until your plan mature and that is the time you can cashout all of your earnings? Or does it mean that you can't cashout your funds at all? that's weird. I think you need to send support and ask some issue about this.

I have around $50 in four deposits set compounding at 100%, I can cash out my total profit including principal by the mid of January 2012, since that is the maturity time of my funds, however I still have one deposit of $10 with 0% compounding just to keep in touch with the program visiting the site and apply for withdrawals every now and then so that I can even check the updates of the site.

well, latest news from MT few hours ago, on the development of the program, as on 26th October 2011 !

2011-10-26

New support system

Dear users,

Due to the installation of the new live chat support system the tickets will not operate on the 26th and 27th of October.

Thank you for your understanding.

@yogesh

that is true, MT is very nice and stable long term program paying all investors, I have noticed people posting proofs of small as well as large amounts, but recently, there seems to be blackmailers trying to attack paying programs, MT will be safe and continues for few more years hopefully,

@yogesh

that is true, MT is very nice and stable long term program paying all investors, I have noticed people posting proofs of small as well as large amounts, but recently, there seems to be blackmailers trying to attack paying programs, MT will be safe and continues for few more years hopefully,

I don't know but I think with blackmail or without blackmail. This site will last until march next year. That just my hunch. Anyway since your plan will mature this coming january your still good to go. lols. I have no proof its maybe can last another five years or will turn to scam after five days. But my hunch march next year.

I don't know but I think with blackmail or without blackmail. This site will last until march next year. That just my hunch. Anyway since your plan will mature this coming january your still good to go. lols. I have no proof its maybe can last another five years or will turn to scam after five days. But my hunch march next year.

I think it was black mailer that started to report negative on MT, because there was no proof provided by those posters of bad comments or votes that they invested in MT, I think they should first show us the proofs of their deposits then screen shot of their account in MT, then we can believe in their words, otherwise those are definitely spammers.

I have noticed that there was no profit accrued in my MT account for today, thus checked out their latest news today and found that due to Veteran's day, on 11th November, it's non trading day !

2011-11-11

Veteran's Day

Dear customers,

Due to Veteran's Day, November, 11, no profits will be accrued.

Have a nice holiday!

this program is paying and there is few complaints weeks ago, but more positive reviews on this program found than complaints, which is very good improvement, there is fast payments these days, and it apparently will stay active after December also hopefully, because there is so many investors in this program, and it is long to go for the maturity of those investments.

that is true that MT is yet strong as usual, I remember one of my friends was answered by their chat support that MT will stay active for life time, I just hope that it will stay for few more months as my deposits in the victory plan will mature and I can get those profits, because those were set at 100% compounding and as per the conditions of that plan, we can't decrease the compounding rate.

Its really good to have a site like this. But I don't think this site will going to last a life time. Just like other hyip its will going to turn to scam. And right now I don't think this site will going to last another three more months. Simply because the older a hyip gets the less attractive the site is.

@budado

the program is already taking steps to make it attractive by introducing new plans, like Vacation, Victory with better ROI than that of normal old plans, and there is attractive feature of Debit Cards yet to come and I just hope it will be profitable program for fresh investors as well.

today is non trading day due to Thanksgiving day, no profit will be accrued in users accounts for today !

2011-11-23

Thanksgiving Day

Dear users!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

In this connection on Thursday, 24th of November no profits will be accrued.

Have a nice holiday!

MT has recently achieved the 500 days online mile stone successfully, it's been 502 days old for now, I would like to congratulate the admin for having the business successful for five hundred days now, actually this program looks quite simple, but their achievements is remarkable, it's great to be an investment partner in this successful program.

well, my recent withdrawal is also processed as fast as usual, this is actually very nice investment program, living for quite a long time now, but we won't see them boasting themselves in the news section or anywhere else, like few other hyip admins do, only that the program is advertised on few forums other than that it maintains dignity.

I wish to see this program on top rank, that might happen when this program pays for another year, more or less, I remember GeniusFunds program that stayed active for four years, until now there is no second GF, hopefully, MT can create history paying for few years in the hyip industry.

@archu7, personally i wish that as well, am with this program for over 9 months now and am well in with profit so if macrotrade can last for another year that will bring huge profit in to my packet no doubt about that. But if i was to reinvest with the at the end of my investment period i will go for the 90 day instead of the 180 days.

recently, the changes made in the plan features of the program are much better and that is what brought more investors to the program, so with the starting ROI of 1.4% on every trading day, this site has opened doors for fresh investors and also made the term shorter for the comfort of investors, just like a beginning of the program again with those attractive new plans,

recently, the changes made in the plan features of the program are much better and that is what brought more investors to the program, so with the starting ROI of 1.4% on every trading day, this site has opened doors for fresh investors and also made the term shorter for the comfort of investors, just like a beginning of the program again with those attractive new plans,

Yeah little increase in roi will attract some fresh investors towards program, and term being lower they shall feel safer. But still roi of 1.4% being highly sustainable i dont feel there is going to be any problem about their paying capabilities in near term, so i feel program is capable to live for further longer period.

yesterday, I received the 'weekly statement' from the program, this feature reminds me of old GeniusFunds, that program also had that unique feature, as far as I know no other program than MacroTrade for now has weekly statement feature for investors to give their account statistics, at the weekend.

yesterday, I received the 'weekly statement' from the program, this feature reminds me of old GeniusFunds, that program also had that unique feature, as far as I know no other program than MacroTrade for now has weekly statement feature for investors to give their account statistics, at the weekend.

Then we must be happy about this. We all know that GF is really a good hyip site. To be honest if that Canada don't just meddle with GF its still paying until now. I hope that macrotrade will continue to pay much longer than GF. But right now its not still number one in goldpoll simply because of the low ROI.

@budado

I just hope the lower ROI offered in this program will become an asset to the program, but not it's disadvantage, investors should start supporting long term programs like this, instead of risking their funds in short term plans, that won't last longer, I just hope this program stays for a long time since the ROI is low and sustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

With 1.2% daily returns for just a minimum investment of $10,macrotrade has stay online for a long time now,and still have paying status in monitors,but about it's delay in payment,maybe it's an outcome of something,either they want to turn scam,or that they are having lots of investors with plenty of request,but is this how payment delay were last week?