Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

macrotrade - macrotrade.com

As long its pays and you just invest in I don't think we need to push the panic button. Lets face it. We invest and that means we take a risk. Why try to think it will turn to scam before you will reach bep if you invest in here in the first place. Right now we need to support new investors. Because without them. We don't earn also.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to see a smile in your face? Then read this stats. I'm sure you will be happy.

From negative 19 growth in last 30 days. To negative 16 in the last seven days. this site has 20% growth yesterday. That means in one day!. wow.

Yesterday 0.01600 +20% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 day period

7 day 0.01540 -16% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.01800 -19% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

no doubt this one is top ranked in hyip industry, currently,

and will stay for a long time on the same top position, hopefully,

it's no wonder if the visitors to this site are increasing amazingly,

the program is worth gain lot of support from existing investors and future investors as well.

• 2 weeks later...

How I wish I can find another site like this that will last long like this. Right now I'm looking for a site that is a week old or between 5 to 15 days that I can invest and I can project to last at least six months and has minimum to invest of 10 dollars. I hope theirs will be another macrotrade.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I am planning to have one investment here with compounding option disabled,

because all my deposits in here are made at 100% compounding,

so to keep in touch with the program daily, I would also invest with 0% compounding.

Admin's News Letter Update August 15, 2011 07:36 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

macrotrade.com - Website Update Notification

Attention!

We apologize for the inconvenience. As part of our efforts to improve your experience we are updating our website.

You may deposit funds directly in our account here , https://sci.libertyreserve.com/?lr_acc=U2590559

Use only our Ecurency acc for LibertyReserve : U2590559

Thank you for your cooperation.

--

Warm regards,

Macro Trade Team

@nehmer

it's not the news letter from the admin, but it's a phishing mail,

we should not send direct money to any e-currency accounts,

we should use MT site and make deposit through our MT account.

We are growing day by day but some scammers with the intention to ruin our company's image are sending emails on our behalf with a request to transfer money to different e-currency accounts.

Macro Trade would like to warn our esteemed customers not to transfer your money to direct e-currency accounts mentioned in such emails, and we would also like to clarify that we accept deposits only from our secured member area from our web site.

Hence please do not respond to any such mails and neither make any investments on Liberty Reserve account mentioned in that mail.Note: E-currency accounts of Macro Trade are as follows :-

Liberty Reserve: U1861559

Perfect Money, USD: U2411013

Perfect Money, EUR: E2352560

SolidTrust Pay: MacroTradeFin143

I think if you have a popular hyip you will end up having lots of phishing mails and hackers. I think if you're investing in a popular hyip like macrotrade its better that you try to invest after five days. just to make sure that you joined the right site on the first place and not the phishing one.

@budado

there have been phishing mail attacks so far,

but not heard about phishing site of MT, I think there is no such site as well,

only few hackers trying to rob people's e-currency accounts sending mails asking them to deposit direct to their accounts.

latest news update from MT as on 18th August, 2011, regarding the addition of AP option for investments !

2011-08-18

AlertPay is now available

Dear customers,

We are happy to inform you that following your multiple requests from now on we accept deposit payments from AlertPay.

Invest and stay with us!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy that AP is back but same time I'm cautious. The reason is simple. Most hyip added some features. Plans, bonuses new processors or reactivate some old plans, fix some problems. Just to make sure that the site is good again. To make investors feel secure once again. Problem is that when that happen that is mostly the time when a site goes down. But I don't know if that is also the intention of macrotrade. Lets see.

I have a $10 investment in MT at 0% compounding, thus I withdraw frequently,

there is fast payments until now,

of course I have few more deposits with 100% compounding, so I just hope that I will earn the profits.

MacroTrade has not paid me the profit on 29th, thus I checked the news section and found this :

2011-08-27

UK Summer Bank Holiday

Dear customers,

Due to UK Summer Bank Holiday, August, 29, no profits will be accrued.

Have a nice holiday!

another non trading on MT due to Labor Day holiday in US, on 5th September 2011, here is the news update from the site !

2011-09-04

US Labor Day

Dear customers,

Due to US Labor Day, September, 5, no profits will be accrued.

Have a nice holiday!

Another non paying day. But I guess this is how macrotrade is paying for this long. Being a forex base hyip usually means high risk in their part also. I think if they can make good with them self the better. I just have one problem with macrotrade and that is its age. Other than that. I'm all praises for macrotrade.

@budado

I was also out for more than a year and my problem was also that it's too old to get in,

but I thought that I will be more disappointed for not investing in it, if they stay for another year,

thus I planned to invest a minimum, but after one deposit, and watching the performance of the team of MT, I could not resist myself from making few more deposits to the program.

Invest LR funds and withdraw to AP ! latest news from MT as on 9th September 2011 !

2011-09-09

Liberty Reserve withdrawals via AlertPay

Dear customers,

We are happy to offer you one more opportunity of our company. Now you can withdraw your profits and referral commission on existing Liberty Reserve deposit using AlertPay and get 5% bonus from the withdraw amount.

Also you can create a new deposit in Liberty Reserve and withdraw using AlertPay and get 5% more with AlertPay!

If you have any questions or proposal we will be happy to hear it.

Another non paying day. But I guess this is how macrotrade is paying for this long. Being a forex base hyip usually means high risk in their part also. I think if they can make good with them self the better. I just have one problem with macrotrade and that is its age. Other than that. I'm all praises for macrotrade.

Well @budado long age is not always a problem but some time it act as an asset and at least in case of macro trade i feel it is an asset, the older program is turning the more people running behind it to invest in. Yeah there is no new knews about the program except the weekly statement and payments made on time on regular basis but is not it the best news/performance we should expect from such a great program.

After reading the comments above, I think people are not happy with their performance now. Staying for too long doesn't mean you can steal money from people. When there is a payment day, they should pay users on that day. Things should never get skipped when promised.

whatever may be the opinion of different members, either positive or negative, but MT is doing really good so far staying ACTIVE,

and they also promoting AP providing a 5% bonus offer, but I am not interested in it, so I would stick to LR withdrawals only.

there is some latest news today from MT as on 19th September 2011 regarding the termination of Vacation plans and the introduction of Victory plans !

Victory Plans

Due to the termination of the "Vacation" plan and its popularity, we have decided to introduce a new plan of small duration, which will become our permanent plan.

We are pleased to offer you a "Victory" plan, with the period of deposit of only 99 business days. The interest rates remain the same as in the "Vacation" plan:

• from 10 to 3,000 - 1.4% daily
  • from 3,000 to 10,000 - 1.9% daily
  • from 10,000 to 50,000 - 2.1% daily
  • from 50,000 - 2.4% daily

Warm regards,

Macro Trade Team

• 2 weeks later...

MT informs on 9th October about National holiday in US, on Columbus day, 10th October, no profits will be accrued !

2011-10-09

Columbus Day

Dear customers,

Due to Columbus Day, October, 10, no profits will be accrued.

Have a nice holiday!

Email news letter sent by admin informing about the new withdrawal option Debit Card coming soon.

Date: Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Subject: DEBIT card

We are glad to inform you that as we have promised, in a few days we are going to introduce a new withdrawal option.

So, it will be much easier to withdraw your profits using this new option - DEBIT card.

Using these cards you will be able to pay wherever you wish and withdraw your cash from any ATM of the world in any currency.

All the legal details with the issuer of the cards are settled and now it remains to technically prescribe the procedures in the script.

As soon as our programmers complete the setup - we will update you by a relevant newsletter.

We expect this to happen by the early next week.

Warm regards,

Macro Trade Team

It seems that SD has been to "problem" for some big investment. Macrotrade may be a good choice for investors now. I observed it for a while and saw some monitors offering 600% RCB based on 5% referal rate. That means that if I invest for $10, I would get back $3 immidiately. So I would be only subject $7 to risk and with 1.4% daily interest, I only need 50 business days or 10 weeks to get BEP. Not bad at all. I will keep watching it for a while.