Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

macrotrade - macrotrade.com

latest news update from the program, macrotrade.com regarding new plans for 2012 as on 11th Dec 2011 !

2011-12-11

New Year Plans

Due to the numerous requests from our customers to introduce new short plans, our marketing department together with the invest-department have developed a new short-term invest product : New Year plan, which, as we believe, is the best to suit the requirements of the today market and the requests of our investors.

You are welcome to benefit from our special New Year offer!

The offer is valid from today till January 31, 2012 - do not miss your chance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MT is on holiday vacation, from 24th December to 2nd January, there will be no profits accrued in our accounts.

2011-12-25

Christmas holidays

Merry Christmas!

The end of 2011 is coming and this year the results of our work brought many people a feeling of financial stability and independence.

In 2012 we will continue our aggressive politics of global presence and will introduce a lot of new and useful services.

We did a good job this year and for these Christmas holidays our team is going on vacation. There will be no charges during the period from December 24 to January 2. On Tuesday, the 3rd of January, we will start working again.

Stay with us, we wish you happy holidays!

I'm just wondering. Until now its status in goldpoll is problematic. I'm wondering why since I can still see this site has paying members and theirs some few who complain but can't back it up. So is this site really paying or not? Is this site doing selective payments or not? I think if its paying then goldpoll must update its status to paying.

@budado

yeah the monitor GP had problem status for it, but now the status is moved to waiting, that is good I think, since the program is on holidays and until it gets back, the status might not be going to updated to active again, yeah, unfortunately few monitors show not paying status, but I am also getting paid without any problem so far from MT !

Macrotrade's status has been problematic for quite a long time now and i have observed many bad votes over the monitors.Some monitors even declared it as scam but we cannot lose hopes from MT since it has been the best hyip in recent times.We need to have little patience before making any assumptions.

well, there was recently some announce regarding new investment plan offers on MT, but hasn't yet started I think, after they return from Holidays, the site may announce those new plans hopefully, it was something like shorter term plans on request of investors, that the program is going to start soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Its only paying to few monitor. dont invest in there. All my new year withdrawal are pending and no one is ready to answer at customer support. It always shows no operator available at this moment.

So, It has turned out to be a big scam and so don't invest in there.

Its only paying to few monitor. dont invest in there. All my new year withdrawal are pending and no one is ready to answer at customer support. It always shows no operator available at this moment.

So, It has turned out to be a big scam and so don't invest in there.

I think you are right... same has happened to me, after new year I haven't seen the support online, and now they are paying to limited people only.

I think it's time to close this thread, since this program is not paying any more, even I have had a pending withdrawal, from the beginning of this new year and there is no hopes that the site is going to be active again, MT was a good investment program for more than a year, but unfortunately it's turned to scam and it's time to move on !