Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

macrotrade - macrotrade.com

I am not admin

Macro Trade is one of the leading financial companies in the world. It trades in securities on the capital market.

It is a global financial service provider that specializes in asset and investment management services worldwide.

Since 2003 our company has been able to assist thousands of our clients to achieve tax planning, safe, efficient and affordable corporate structuring as well as asset protection.

Ensuring the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal data, we have implemented a set of information protection measures.

Investment Plans

Macro Trade offers its investors 4 investment plans.

They differ from each other depending on the investment limits and risk exposure.

The maturity period is 180 business days for all investment plans.

At the end of the maturity period, the principal amount is returned to the investor.

Active Investment Plans

NAME DAILY INTEREST, % MIN AMOUNT, USD/EUR MAX AMOUNT, USD/EUR TERM, DAYS

Basic partner 1.2 10.00 2,999.99 180

Advanced partner 1.7 3,000.00 9,999.99 180

Professional partner 2.0 10,000.00 49,999.99 180

Royal partner 2.2 50,000.00 — 180

Payment Processors: LR, PM & STP

http://macrotrade.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying status and good reputation on monitors is convincive. I am in with 10$, and will update my experience with this hyip.

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/11/2011 20:30

Batch 61011389

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U1861559 (Macro Trade)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit LRU1-178407

I'm Also in with $10

Dear Shareking,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5424028 (chiknna):

Date: 5/12/2011 8:03 AM

Batch: 61039782

Sent To: U1861559 (Macro Trade)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit LRU1-178551

Thank you.

Great to see @shareking that i am not alone who is impressed by the performance of this hyip

Also to add, the initial experience with this program has been good and today i withdrawn my first daily roi,

though not instant but it did not took long and i received the payment in to my LR.

good strategy for this program is to invest in small amounts like 100 bucks or more and turn on the compounding to 100%,

thus after few months, when the fun grows into a big amount, then remove the compounding and start making withdrawals,

but this strategy would have been a wise decision in their beginning,

now they are quite older program, so I am not sure whether this strategy works out.

@archu i agree this would have been a nice strategy as we can gain benefit of large amount by initially depositing smaller one,

but as you said it is quite old, and that is what give us confidence to invest in this program. Moreover i invested under referal link of a monitor which paid 600% RCB that 3$ of 10$ investment, so only 70% is risk.

good strategy for this program is to invest in small amounts like 100 bucks or more and turn on the compounding to 100%,

thus after few months, when the fun grows into a big amount, then remove the compounding and start making withdrawals,

but this strategy would have been a wise decision in their beginning,

now they are quite older program, so I am not sure whether this strategy works out.

Wow if you call 100 bucks small amount what do you call 10 dollars investment? lols. While me I can only say its small if its 1 dollar. 100 bucks?! that is my three to four months earning already. lols. That for me is big amount. lols.

@budado 100$ is really huge amount for me as well, but fortunately macrotrade require minimum 10$ and that most of us can afford. @girdhar what you said is right, this one is counted among top few which are paying since long continiously and that is the reason more and more people are eager to invest in this program.

@ yogesh

Before I have a high hopes but since I loss about 1000 dollars total in two years of hyip investing I chance my views. In GF I loss about 300 to 500 dollars depends if you want to count the principal or the principal along with the interest. That why for me right now I only invest 5 dollars and below more than that for me is too much risk. In short I only invest what I can earn in ptp. And that is usually has a maximum of 5 dollars per cashout request.

• 2 weeks later...

Its still paying that what is the most important aspect of being in hyip investing. Because no matter how young or old a hyip. Its must be paying. Because once the site stops paying its means that the site is already a scam site. And no matter of research of prediction can chance that once its stop paying.

• 3 weeks later...

macrotrade - Admin's News Letter Update June 29, 2011 12:10 AM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

macrotrade.com - Vacation Plans

Dear customers,

Within the recent time we have received thousands of messages from you where you ask to implement new short-term investment plans. As a result, following your wishes, our marketing and financial investments departments have developed shortened investment plans (120 business days), that will run within summer vacation season, starting from today until September, 15. Make a deposit, enjoy your summer holidays and be sure that your money work every day while you relax!

We present you our new Vacation Plans:

* from 10 to 3,000 - 1.4% daily - duration 120 business days

* from 3,000 to 10,000 - 1.9% daily - duration 120 business days

* from 10,000 to 50,000 - 2.1% daily - duration 120 business days

* from 50,000 - 2.4% daily - duration 120 business days

Warm regards,

Macro Trade Team

Its a good news to start a summer vacation plan. There will lots of investor interested to invest in this plan as it is most reputed HYIP which is growing daily and is still paying. This is only HYIP program which is still paying from the day when i started knowing about the HYIP. Many program came and became a scam but macro trade is still rock solid.

I dont know if its good news or not. Macrotrade is paying and paying nicely yet. but i am always suspicious when

it starts bonus on deposits or other news is coming infront of vacations.....

In anyway this plans isnt bad, they are sustainable and not anything that gets the alarmbell singing to high.

So maybe i just try another plan out. Im already in profit with macrotrade so why not:)

@anne

For me if theirs is changes means theirs something new that will going to happen. But for sure. Almost all bonus offers is for or means to have an increase deposits so that their will be more investors willing to invest and at the end of a week or month/s its turn to scam. That is base on my experience in other hyip giving bonuses.

I think it's a new Macro Trade, because the old admin was scammer, I don't give you proof, because new admin has deleted all records. But I'm glad to see that too many members have started with $10, right now their design is better , also long time plans are profitable 1% per day. If anyone will get any profit from them then please give us best support.

This is one of the longest hyip program that still paid member until now. They have run this hyip for almost 1 year and never missed one payout. This proof them as a legit hyip company and have real business to support their payment not just doing scheme ponzi.

I already mature and and make 250% profits with is the bigggest profits I ever get from hyip program.

I just logged into my account and I noticed that my 10$ investment has made almost 4$ and daily earning is now 0.16. But I just realised that if I would put coupouding to zero and get paid next 100 days it would generate me just 16$, barely more than I have now in my account! So there is huge risk that I will lose my investment if this turns to scam like other hyips...

@FinCoder hyips are risky investment and we should not expect too much from these,

It is better to keep withdrawing any profit we receive instead of keeping on compounding in greed,

as if the hyip turns scam and stop paying we get some part of the investment and if we complete the invest we are left with good profit.

I have made the profit between 4-5$ and am withdrawing regularly.

I have noticed their SSL has been renewed for one more year, which is good,

recently, they have added new vacation plans , that offer good ROI and those temporary plans will be closed by 15th September,

I am not sure if this new plans can make the program more stable,

the minimum is similar to that of usual plans, a $10.

yesterday i have just invested with macrotrade, i don't why i came so late, although they maybe considered no.1 in the field now, however i think they will last for at least the end of this year which is not bad for me, as if you got out from any hyip with even 1-2% + your capital it is good, the important thing is try not lose, for me i can get my capital from some hyips in 1 month only, and the rest is pure profits, using RCB system and forum posts.

You invested on a wrong day. Let us assume that the macrotrade would have scammed today or tomorrow. You would have lost your deposit. There is no interest generating on weekends, so better not to invest on any hyip on weekends. Most of them don't give you profits on weekends, as the forex market is closed.

yesterday i have just invested with macrotrade, i don't why i came so late, although they maybe considered no.1 in the field now, however i think they will last for at least the end of this year which is not bad for me, as if you got out from any hyip with even 1-2% + your capital it is good, the important thing is try not lose, for me i can get my capital from some hyips in 1 month only, and the rest is pure profits, using RCB system and forum posts.

since you have already invested in this one, hope you will reach BEP successfully as well as earn some profit on your investment,

there is lot more members that think that they haven't invested in this program before,

thus it might be late if they get in at this stage of the program,

but MT is a program that can last long for few more years, I believe.

I logged in my account and looked how everything was. Nothing interesting there. Just noticed that my daily income has raised 0.01$ from 0.16 to 0.17. It's coupouding on top of the investment. It takes a lot of time to reach BEP if I set coupouding to zero. But the question is, where I can set my coupouding to zero, I could not find the place. Or do I have to set that when I do the investment?

since you have already invested in this one, hope you will reach BEP successfully as well as earn some profit on your investment,

there is lot more members that think that they haven't invested in this program before,

thus it might be late if they get in at this stage of the program,

but MT is a program that can last long for few more years, I believe.

I think that he can still earn some money here but for protection he need to post payment proofs from this site on paid forums so you can earn some money to cover your loss if this program scam before your deposit mature. You can earn around 20 to 30 cents a week with this program payment proofs. But I still believe that macrotrade will not disappointed you. They will keep in this industry for long time.