Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What are some factors that affecting the currencies?

First bid price, usually it is affected by the economic data of one country, like USD's Interest Rate for example, if the interest rate is rising then USD has better rates in the eyes of traders, so they bid it to higher price and it resulted in rising price, also  it is happen with the selling events.

• 1 month later...

affect in currencies is one economic ondition on one country so that can effect more impact on economic in one country.  you need more knowledge about economic condition in one country.

So what do you want to say here is the source of currencies price change is one country economy isn't it? About that i think it is right, people will tend to move by those kind of news that said one country has good economy or not, but for long term they have broader vision and sometimes does not affected that news or report about one country's economy.

• 4 weeks later...

The ups and downs in the rates of various currencies are due to several reasons. The most important one is the financial and economic condition of the country. If the country is enriched with natural resources, It will then have good financial condition. This condition will make the global rate of the country's currency.

• 2 months later...

There too many things that can be the reason behind a certain happening in any pair and that might be economy problem regarding that country or there might be something else, so in all I don’t think there is any factor contributing to whatever happens in a currency, it’s combined of all that makes a pair move anywhere in the market.

I believe we need normal skills of doing analysis which will help us get success. At the moment I do have skills but still lacking in experience which is why I rely upon my broker OctaFX, it has sensation offers which includes 50% bonus on deposit, it is also accountable in our capital, so that’s what makes it so good for us.

Well i think something like political or economical issue would bring the price rise or down. For example if NFP result is good than before i am sure 98% that the price of USD will rise and even reached  3 times than before, and the opposite example could happen if the NFP's result are lower than before, the price of USD will fall.

• 3 weeks later...

There are many factors that are affecting the currency and biggest one of them is economical news or events like NFP and others, it’s a big point of trading to notice big events as a wrong foot and kill off everything, so that’s why it is so vital that we trade on major news events. I work with OctaFX broker and they are a truly outstanding company since they got amazing economic calendar, so having that means we are easily aware of any major news releasing and that helps with performance.

There are a lot of aspect but i am sure that economic indicator become one of the biggest impact for one currency to move, some news really drive the market to certain point that we don't know before, also demand and supply which is the first reason of market movement also playing a very big role here.

@kaito kid: Well somewhat true but in this nearly free market i think government intervention is the only one from so many other factors that affecting the currency price, i also see people's fear or feeling about one economy will have a problem from economic data release.