Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pennytraders - pennytraders.net

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

Welcome to all our new members you won't be disappointed here, we are up to date with all payments and investments are going well, we love paying you all and that's what we are here for. We are happy that we are one of the top HYIP's in the industry and members are trusting us for many reasons.

A few days ago we had an hacker who tried and failed to access our database, we just caught him in time, he was from Latvia. We have his details and his IP and other traces have been successfully blocked.

We also had to suspend a number of accounts because of multiple sign ups, this will not be tolerated and more accounts are under investigation because of the free $10 we gave earlier in the program.

Because we are doing so well we are happy to extend the bonus offer for investors, read the homepage for details.

We already had one monitor changed our status to Waiting because we refused to give them more investments but we don't care it's your money and we refuse to waste it on monitors who are sponging of us without promoting or posting when paid. Rougue Monitors will be deleted and named and shamed.

James

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Been Paid ........... 2 Times Total .............. $0.40 Cent ........... each and every time I got on proper time mostly within 1-2 hrs ..........

Admin is very honest ........... Very soon .......... on next Monday ..... I expect that I'll get pay ...... again .........

thanks

Can you post your proof of payment? I know this site is paying as theirs no claim that this site is a scam site. But to be honest I don't see any proof of payments in three ptp that I'm posting right now. I don't know if this site is all talk but actually has little investors to show. Its paying in the sense that it has few investors yet.

Weekend Update from Pennytraders.

Hello

We have had another fantastic week here at Pennytraders, membership is increasing and investments have passed the $30,000 mark, everyday that passes we payout more and more to our members and members have trust that we will continue for the long term like we promised. It does not matter when you invest everyone will make money at Pennytraders because we do not need extra deposits to make a steady profit. More deposits simply means we can make more money for all our members.

We want to give you all an experience that you will enjoy and tell everyone about, we have a unique top ten investment site and that's where we intend to stay.

On a more serious note we had to suspend 4 monitors for putting Pennytraders on "Not Paying" staus even though we have paid everyone fast and quicker than on time. The reason they put us at not paying was because we refused to give them more bonus, the reason we refused was because they failed in thier duty as a monitor to support us. It's your money and we will never waste it on scroungers.

Our goal is to make sure everyone gets into profit and we will not help anyone who does not help us.

We are still waiting for our SSL certificate to be installed as we encountered a slight technical glitch but you can be assured it will be done as soon as we can get our hosts to do it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

James

I've been paid another ........ $0.35 ...... within 2-3 hrs. After my request .......... I think Admin is very active ...... and monitor amount has continued again .......

So this is the best ...........

Admin told us ........ that a great bonus will announce soon.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

First let me welcome all new members and investors to Pennytraders, we are a truly Global institution and we have members from all over the World. We will not be happy until all our members are in profit and as we have stated before many times it does not matter when you join we aim to make sure you will make money with us.

Following today's meeting of our Directors it was decided that the bonuses for investments will end at midnight on Sunday 5th June. This strategy was a great success and much more effective than the free $10 which has been abused by many, we now have a family of real investors earning real money daily,weekly or monthly and we are growing at a nice steady rate.

We have no limitations on how many times you can invest but the bonus amounts will end on Sunday midnight so if you wish to invest then please make sure you invest before that date.

We pay out many members everyday and the number who post paid in the forums declines, also most new members come from the efforts of just a handful of members, so I would like some feedback on how we canget more input from our members, example Referral Contest? or other thing?

Hope you all enjoy out many,many payments to you.

James

Today I've receive my 4th Withdrawal from this site ........... But unfortunately ........... they decided that after this Sunday they'll remove $10 bonus ........

so sad news ........... I expect that Admin must continue this bonus.

Thanks

and

@umeghayu ......... please share your opinion about this news .

Hello

Hope you are all having a great weekend, the weather here in the UK is absolutly fantastic, hot and sunny and looking good, just like Pennytraders. We have had another great week here and all payments are now up to date after the downtime with LR this morning.

We are expecting a last minute rush of investments as many are now starting to take advantage of our bonus offer which ends at midnight tommorrow Sunday 5th June.

Thank you to all members and investors who post payment proofs in the forums, it is good publicity and helps raise the profile of pennytraders.

Pennytraders really does take the risk out of investing.

James

UPDATE FROM pennytraders.net

Bonus Ends and New Plan

Hello

Hope you all had a nice weekend. The Bonuses have now finished and we have replaced this with a new plan of 10% daily for 12 days after your feedback told us that is what you wanted, we can sustain this plan ok as the term is long enough for us to make decent quick profits.

James

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

We had many members who wrote to us telling us that they liked the idea of the new plan, so we decided to implement it today and we have already had many members investing in the plan which is 10% Daily for 12 days. It has also given the promoters in pennytraders an increase in referral commissions.

As stated in the past we are here for a long time and want you all to make profit with Pennytraders, we are still young and growing and in the top ten of investment sites, we have already seen many programs come and go in the 5 weeks we have been online and no doubt we will see many more.

Please do not hesitate to send a support question if you have any questions, we will try to answer as quickly as possible, we pride ourselves on our excellent support service.

James

That's good new plan will increase the life span of pennytraders. I think pennytraders has a good way to earn and stable right now. And new plan will add more funds to the site and more funds means more money to pay its investors. But I hope investors can sustain itself also. Because once members starts to cashout the cards falls.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

Welcome aboard to all new members,it looks like our intoduction of the new 10% for 12 days has been a big hit with both old and new members and investments are on the up. As each day goes by we are making more and more payments and we always enjoy paying our members and reading the forums, we have become one of the top HYIP's in the world and now we intend to prove that we are the number 1 by helping all our members into profit.

We have noticed the some of our original monitors whose free investments have expired have put us on Problem staus, Let me tell tell you that these rougue monitors are NOT investors in Pennytraders and will NOT ever receive any free upgrades because they have NEVER supported us at all. If any member would like a list of these dishonest Monitors just send us an e-mail and we will send you the list.

It's your money and we have no intention of giving it away to monitors who don't promote.

Pennytraders has become a great place where members are actually getting paid and quickly and we intend to to do that for a long time to come yet.

Have a nice day.

James

Hello umeghayu

Once again we are into the weekend and we want to remind you that there are no interest payments on our daily plans exept for our new short term 10% for 12 days, these are 12 continuous days so interest will accrue on Saturday and Sunday.

Our new plan has become such a hit that deposits in our long term daily plan have dropped drastically with members prefering the short Term plan, deposits in the weekly and monthly plan are still inceasing and this is probably due to the fact that the income is much better but over a longer period.

It is the sign of trust in Pennytraders when deposits are still inceasing after 42 days online and we are still growing and making future plans for further growth. We are taking the risk away by paying as quickly as possible but sometimes we are a bit slower over the weekends as the office is only manned by 1 person at once.

Please post your payments in the forums as it helps spread the word and we want to become the best ever investment company and thanks to our wonderful members we should soon get to number 1.

Hope you all have a nice and restful weekend.

James

Update on Pennytraders

Hello umeghayu

Every Teusday we do a complete Server Maintenance. This causes higher than normal loads when we run the Malware and Virus Scanners through the servers. There are no reboots planned so there is no downtime time on today's Server Maintenance. This is just another security check we make to keep your accounts secure.

So now with that out of the way we can get down to letting you all know how things are progressing, and we can tell you that we are moving forward at a fast rate and growing by the day, these are good times for Pennytraders and we are paying fast, the plan of 10% for 12 days has helped our growth and will bring many members into profit in the next few days. We want to make sure that no matter when you invest with Pennytraders you will make profit with us as we do not need to rely on new deposits to make our payments.

If I told you everything went smooth this last 45 days then I would be lying, we have to be on our guard against breaches in security the whole time and if the worst happens it wont matter because we have the capability to restore everything quickly.

Thank you all for continued support and I want to tell you that your decision to invest in Pennytraders is the best decision you have ever made.

James

this hyip site growing well and I think many investor will interested to join because offer low minimum investment and good daily profit. already listed on hyip monitor too and get paying status so far. I put this hyip on my list and plan to make invest soon.

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

All Alertpay and Perfectmoney payouts are up to date but we have a slight delay on Liberty Reserve payments whilst we await funds to arrive from our bank account to LR via our exchanger,

we are hoping that will happen within the next 12/24 hours and we should be able to make payouts to LR within that timescale or earlier,

sorry for any inconvenience but sometimes this could happen due to fact that it is not safe to have large amounts in our LR.

If your deposit is over $1 and you are in need of the money we will be happy to pay you with Alertpay just this once, send a request if this is the case as we want everyone to be happy here at Pennytraders.

James

2 update from pennytraders.net

LR Payments

Hello

We are making some LR payments from investments received but we are still waiting for a large funds transfer from our exchanger, we are expecting the funds later today and we will then bring all payments up to date, AP and PM payments have all been payed and we don't have too much backlog for LR.

We did however have 1 monitor MegaHyip.ru who started screaming because we had not paid them within 12/24 hours, we have paid them but we are considering suspending there account as our terms guarrantee your payments within 72 hours. If anyone wishes payment via AP you just need to ask and we will do it until our LR funds arrive. We have no intentions of not paying anyone it's just the wait for funds that is the delay.

James

Monitors

We have had an e-mail to tell us that our LR will arrive later today and once it does we will make the pending payments of around 20 memmbers, we are sorry for this delay but it is only temporary and we will never let you down like we have been let down.

We have had to suspend the account of "mirhyip.ru" one of our monitors who is bribing us that he will post negatives in the forums if we don't send him money. This monitor has never invested any money of his own and we will not be bribed by anyone, if you use this monitor he is dishonest.

Our guarrantee is and always has been that we will pay you within 72 hours.

James

News from pennytrades about LR Payments

Hello

I really have to apologise for the delay in LR payments, I was expecting funds to have arrived when i woke this morning but still no funds have been transferred to our LR from 2 exchangers, it may be that it will be Monday now before we get them as they don't work at weekend. We have large reserves of Alertpay so maybe some honest person would like to exchange us some LR for AP.

Please be patient whilst this is sorted out and if anyone would do us even a small exchange for AP we would be very grateful.

James

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

We had a huge increase in investments yesterday and today possibly because everyone is finally starting to realise that we are here to stay, the weekly plan is becoming more popular as confidence in Pennytraders grows and more and more are getting paid weekly and with the plan giving the best returns the clever investors are investing in it and a few in the monthly plan, we expect this plan to increase as confidence grows. The most popular plan is the short term plan and many investors have already seen the first profits appear and reinvested. If you took the profit and ran you will miss out on further profits with us. Remember it does not matter when you invest you will make profit with Pennytraders

James

I am really liking this program. I haven't invested any amount yet i get paid 5 cents daily and i withdrawn 45 cents so far. :)

I withdraw mostly every 4-5 days .:D I hope this one will last long giving free cents to members.

Just wondering how did you earn if you don't invest any amount in here? Is that through referrals commission only? But since you withdraw every 4 - 5 days does it means you get that many referrals every week? Wow. I hope I can do what you do. Can you teach me how to earn in here without investing?

Update from Pennytraders

Hello

Welcome to all new members and investors, this newsletter is sent to all our members to keep you all up to date on what's happening with Pennytraders. Our aim is to keep you informed on what's going on and I am happy to report that we are now Number 1 on Gold Poll Monitor and Forum a good indication that things are growing and we are trusted. We have always told you that we love paying you and that is still our aim to make sure that no matter when you join you will profit from Pennytraders and indeed we have a large number of members who are in profit.

We seem to be having a alot of members who are investing in the long term daily plan as mebers realise that in the long term it is still the best daily plan available, having said that the short term 10% for 12 days is still the most popular followed by the weekly plan then the long term daily and lastly the monthly plan.

We are trying to make Pennytraders the best investment opportunity for 2011 and need your support in the forums to acheive this, so if have not voted yet please go to the forums and post your positive votes, it all helps to tell the world how good we are.

James

Hello

Well we had another very profitable week and we are still growing and why not as we have the best investment team in the industry. 56 days later we are more than happy with the way things are going and like we said many times, it does not matter when you join Pennytraders we are here to make sure all get profits with us.

Anyway I don't have much to report this weekend and that is probably good as it means we have no problems to tell you about.I would like to thank you for posting your payments in the Forums and wish you all a great weekend.

James

I wish that this site will stay on top very soon. Unfortunately currently this site has a little LR problem but very soon they'll recover their damage. I knew that my speech is looking the same way. But this is right that , the day when they reach the million $ program is not too far. Very soon they should give $1000+ daily return. All proof are really legit.

Hello

Welcome to all new members, we have passed the 400 member mark now and we are still growing at a pace with which we are comfortable, All payouts are completed and always on time as we promised, remember it does not matter when you join pennytraders you will make profit.

We still have some members who are trying to cashout Alertpay for under $1, Alertpay do not allow any payments for less than $1 so any requests below $1 will be returned to your account.

We have also noticed that a few EX monitors have Pennytraders on "Not Paying" status, please be aware that these monitors never renewed there Monitoring when it expired and the "Not Paying" means they are just bribing us to give them money to place us on "Paying" status, something we will not do because it's your money and we prefer to pay all our investors rather than some dishonest monitors. Not all monitors are rougues and the Honest ones can be found at the "Rate Us" page.

I have not got much to report this week as everything is going smoothly and when things are going well news is also slow.

James

I really like their good friendly script with the short time 10 days plan, it's also 64 days still it's paying investors with 1.8% daily, so It's the time to wait for 3rd month to get full principle back for some 1st investors. Anyway I don't believe the 50% per month plan, and also I couldn't find the minimum requirement.