Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

techshiv - techshiv.com

sinplns.png

We have now launched our investment program on 8th April, 2011.

We accept only LR as processor, but in future AP will also be attached as well.

* Plaese Note :-

All payments should be processed in fully manual mode by the below LR

payment form -

( The profit + Principle will be returned to investors directly to their LR

account, from where they have deposited payment to us)

HERE TO INVEST

the concept of minimum investment is ten cents is what attracted me to this program,

the program plans look attractive as well,

they offer double of investment in five days plan,

and all the three plans have the minimum as low as a $0.1, which definitely brings too many investors to the program who can afford a ten cents to make a test spend here.

I don't know if this program is owned by mowna,this program minimum investment is really going to draw in more investors and i think we wouldn't mind trying 10cent with this program,since we can afford to lose that.I think this program will still be paying for a long time.

We did various payments recently, now More than 100 payments are completed on the 200% plan, Hope we will reach 1000payments within small days, But it's completely depend on our investors replies... We are trading with your deposited principle, in some days We will increase the 0.1$ to 0.5$, so now the time for 0.1$ investment.. Good luck to all..

monyitomon: Since It's my friend's 1st HYIP site, His name is Tinku... WE are good friend as well & At 1st he thought to open LOttery, but I have changed the design or features to HYIP... We are just testing the investors reaction, We will change the domain after 2 months & put it to safety zone by decreasing the ROI....

Since Investors are looking for this type of proofs, so definitely We are introducing some proofs as well ----

here is one of completed payment recently -

Dear Mownabrata,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5874878 (Mownabrata Dey):

Date: 4/8/2011 3:25 PM

Batch: 58764512

Sent To: U6125016 (samnanyasi)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: PLAN-C 200%

Thank you.