Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cannabiz - cannabiz.green

moneymaker

I Am Not Admin

CANNABIZ GIVES YOU FREEDOM
Our cannabis plantations are wherever cultivation is economically viable. In America, Europe and Asia. We are constantly expanding and need fresh capital to do so. We pay our investors a very good daily return over an investment period of 100 days.

Trust Investment
At CannaBiz they participate directly in the yields of the plantations. We control the distribution channels and optimize their profit. By reinvesting your capital you can make over 1.200% profit per year! For single investments over 2 Bitcoin (BTC) please ask for our special conditions.

Strong market presence
We concentrate exclusively on the cultivation, cultivation, harvest and distribution of cannabis of the highest quality and concentration. We only use cannabis plants with up to 35% THC content. Through the use of high-end LEDs we can achieve the maximum yield.

Investment Plans

7suhS2X.png

Min Investment:0.002 BTC

Max Investment:6.00 BTC

Referral

commission:

Go5VgpR.png

Payment System:

eQjel04.png

• 1 year later...

Hi. This is quite an interesting suggestion, and not so long ago I wanted to make good edible products from my own weeds that I grew myself, which can give great tension, but unfortunately I learned about a process like decarboxylation a little later. So I wasn't particularly successful at the initial stage, so anyone who started dealing with weeds just needs to read this helpful guide on the MarijuanaBreak website.

• 1 month later...

As far as I know, marijuana doesn't need any additional processing to bring you high. I never heard that something had to be done with marijuana so that it worked better. In my opinion, only CBD products can be chemically treated to rid them of THC and they were legal in states and countries where there is no legalization or decraminalization of marijuana. Or I'm wrong?

10 minutes ago, Zelna said:

As far as I know, marijuana doesn't need any additional processing to bring you high. I never heard that something had to be done with marijuana so that it worked better. In my opinion, only CBD products can be chemically treated to rid them of THC and they were legal in states and countries where there is no legalization or decraminalization of marijuana. Or I'm wrong?

You are a little mistaken. If you just picked a cannabis flower, then you can’t smoke it, you need to dehydrate the plant. There are different ways of how you can do this, here  https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/blog/what-is-decarboxylation-why-does-your-weed-need-it/ it's described in more detail. I never grew marijuana, but after legalizing it in Colorado, I went to the cafe shop several times to buy it. I know that there are certain conditions for the cultivation and preparation of cannabis for use, but for me it's too difficult and takes a lot of time, especially since I can buy the variety of marijuana I need that is completely ready to be smoked or added to food.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

All these vapes are complete nonsense they were invented so that children allegedly did not smoke cigarettes, but smoked ordinary smoke, and then they began to remake them and smoke anything with them. It is better to buy ordinary medicinal marijuana and have a good time with friends, without exposing your health to negativity, unless you can eat a little more than the norm.

• 5 months later...