Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

extreme-money - extreme-money.com

Jackson

As of know there are refferal contest ,Get paid to guess ,For get paid to guess you will get 2$ and refferal contest isi ndeed big very big ,so that more users must be intrested in participating in the refferal contest and Hope you will join thsi one .

As of know the best way to earn here is to get an VIP membership first compleet just around 100 posts all posts ate sections like Contests are also included the request for the VIP membership if you have 10EM CASH ,Once you get the VIP membership you will be able to get cashout .

it is a very good site

i like the site... the admin is friendlyy and there are so many contests running we can earn from that

i got so many payments from the site within few days

check my payment proofs

10/6/2010 14:04 46228019 U115236 (EMFnet Inc.) + $10.00 $0.10 $12.03

Merchant Reference:

Memo: Extreme-Money.com Exchange

10/9/2010 11:31 46450902 U115236 (EMFnet Inc.) + $1.00 $0.01 $3.89

Merchant Reference:

Memo: Extreme-Money.com Bonus

The main problem of the site is that they pay only the upgraded users so what the users try is to upload many albums and create many groups and get 10 EM and the transfer it to the admin and get the bonuses ,but i think now the admin have some restriction like a user must complete 100 posts in order to get it .

Now form the beginning itslef teh admin was so clear that only upgraded members will get paid from him ,Soo nce you complete 100 posts and get around 10 em cash you can send it to teh admin he will make your membership a VIP one and then you will enjoy all the further benefits for sure .

But as of know the admin will be giving much bonuses ,There is no need to complete 100 posts ,Just send him a request that you need to upgrade but you should have atleas t10 EM cash it is easy to get EM cash if you join or create many groups and albums .

Extreme Money is new paid to activity forum. In this forum, you will get money for all your activity. I write bellow way to earn money in Extreme Money

Current Payment Rates:

Daily Activity 0.10 0.20

Creating thread 0.05 0.10

Replying thread 0.02 0.04

Creating Poll 0.05 0.10

Voting Poll 0.01 0.02

Creating Group 0.50 1.00

Joining Croup 0.10 0.20

Adding Friend 0.05 0.10

Adding Album 0.05 0.10

At this time, Extreme Money have many contest. you can get information from the forum. But i just will write about their referral contest.

Click here to join: Etreme Money

I think there are indeed a lot of users there now ,And their admin is trying his best to process all the payments within 1 day itself and he succeeds in doign that ,So all the users who don't like to send 10$ LR to the admin try to upgrade the account inside the forum itself ,What you want to do is just do 100 posts and do other activties get 10 EM cash and send it to the admin .

Anyway as of know the forum is indeed paying for last the VIP members ,their admin is not online for the past few days and currently there are a lot of contest ,the moderator will randomly chose some of the members and wil lgive 2 EM cash to the m, Ithink the admin should have allowed the mods all to upgrade the account .

• 4 weeks later...