Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GreenadsClub - Greenadsclub.com

anne

Greenadsclub has been running for 77 days.

There is 4 different plans, basic is surf or non surfers. For all plans: Minimum $10 Maximum $3000

Minimum withdrawal $1.00

Referral comission 5%

All new upgraded members gets a 5% bonus cashback to be withdrawn.

Short plan A

10% for 13 days=130% , surf 15 sites a day.

Cash Out when plan expires.

Short plan B

9% for 13 days = 117% no need to surf

Cashout every day

Plan1

5% for 30 days = 150%, surf 15 sites

Cashout option daily

Plan 2

4,5% for 30 days = 135%, no surf required

Cashout daily

Site statistics today

Copy from site:

Running Days 77

Total Members 371

Members Online 1

Total Deposits $5700

Total Withdraw $4370.05

And im not an admin

I choosed to go for the non surfer where you can cashout as soon as you have $1.00 in your account balance.

I got my cashback and has been paid up till today. Its a slow but maybe a bit steadier autosurfer. With that meaning that the members is increasing with 5 in media per day. And the money input in the program everyone can see for themself.

I know some people who have invested here. Me, I guess I wont try investing here because I cannot afford to lose $10 for now

Maybe you win in the end then:)

I went for another upgrade.

10/18/2010 14:40 47051474 U0048618 (GreenAdsClub) - $10.20

So in the 13 days game once more.

:D

My plan this time is to ask a payout everytime I reach 0,90 that I get per day. Its the same fee for LR but i get my payments faster i think in the end...

today i have 0,90...tomorrow 0,90 again=$1,80. Instead of asking for 1,80 I take out $1,00. and keep the rest to use everyday.

What you think? In this way the I can cashout everyday. Instead of every second day. I dont know just a thought.

Offer 130% after 13 days. 30% net profit and if calculate, per day profit is 2.3%. little bit high profit for hyip program but maybe reasonable profit for autosurf program. also not necessary to wait after period investment end because can make cashout after reach $1.

So sorry wrote wrong. Its 13 days. Check up my post I rewrote the day and my thinking of payouts.

oh this site have very nice script

nice Minimum withdrawal $1.00 and Referral comission 5%

they use alertpay and LR

but I think it is risky for me, need image payment proof

You can always check the batch numbers.

And then the script is the same as for autosurf.co. Just a little different design in image and colours.

It has a nice and sustainable plans, you have to invest $20 so that you can cashout daily in accordance with their minimum cashout of $1. By the way, what is the payment processor used here?

Or you cashout like me for the first 10 days every second day $1.80, gets 5 times. The 12 day I cashout $1,70. So I have 0,10 for day the last day 13 that gives me 0,90 plus the 0,10 saved get a Ccshout last day $1.00. And this on my $10,00 upgrade. They use LR and Alertpay.

For new members you get a 5% bonus credited to your account balance. For my $10.00 it gave 0,50. And you can save them for to be able to cashout every day extra for 5 days. Or you can as me take all out the first day. And then continue with the rest 12 days as normal every second day...$1.80

I was just sitting and thinking if to upgrade with $20.00 next time if all goes ok with my second run now..

And it looks highly sustainable for now. Not a huge difference between upgraded money and paid out. Not overhelming with members yet...and admin is calm.

I sended a support ticket when my second upgrade didnt get credited in my balance directly. And admin responded in a good timeframe. And polite! The script got a glitch after LR had their maintenance.

In anyway dont forget looking for the best refback bonus either. That gets you a kickstart on the deposit:)

The account for geenads has been suspended.....

Im a very unhappy person right now. In this i was almost at bep.

Lets see if the admin just forgot to pay the host fee.

Im sorry for all that just upgraded if the site dont come back.

A black month for autosurfers....first thevault, starwars..ok not yet gone but...

geniussurf stopped paying several days ago....and now greenads host account suspended..

I have been paid a few times to date and have tow running upgrades..One has just expired and I am awaiting the payment in order to upgrade again. I also received seven bucks for the upgrade I am in with 9 percent per day so that is good too. This is the only autosurf I am in now as Vaults, Genius and SWS all died on me.

I have been paid a few times to date and have tow running upgrades..One has just expired and I am awaiting the payment in order to upgrade again. I also received seven bucks for the upgrade I am in with 9 percent per day so that is good too. This is the only autosurf I am in now as Vaults, Genius and SWS all died on me.

Ohh this was new for me..you can have 2 upgrade going on in the same time here. Why I didnt know this before...you see I always learn reading from others. Thanks for the info. My surf expired today.Waiting the payout, and going in strong with 2 upgrades then. So if I buy one non surf for 13 days and one with surfing ...i can have to different going on :)

Perfect thanks

100 days Today !

Auguri Greenadsclub

the stats today is:

Running Days 100

Total Members 551

Members Online 2

Total Deposits $10250

Total Withdraw $8105

And still paying, very good work green.

For to celebrate I went for another cycle here today. My third one for to be precise.

Date: 2010-11-06

$10 Deposit

Batch: 48576424

To account: 48576424

$10 9.00% 2010-11-06 11:12:11 2010-11-19

Crossing my fingers and hope the walk will be easy, but im prepared for rough:)

Rollin rollin ya rollin on the river....

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh i did it again. I upgraded tonight.

Im in the ns 13 days plan cashout daily. And i got so excited I forgot that i had 0,90 in my account for today too....

this is my 4th upgrade in the same plan, maybe im addicted?

The program is not showing any signs of fever of the christmas coming up and so im in again...

11/19/2010 18:57 49609464 U0048618 (GreenAdsClub) - $10.00

Wishing all good luck and ofcourse myself too

:D

Good luck!I want inquire that if i join in it now,can i recovery my investment?The site running some days,I am afraid i invest money and the site down!

I have absolutely no idea....I dont know. Thats a fact that if you dont talk with the admin of the site...nobody knows. So far so good i use to say.

Its a very stable program, the site stats dont give you the big scare, its not overhelming much money. If you choose to go in...i would say go for the short plans with cashout daily, thats all advice I can give you. And look for a good refferal comission back offer. check goldlister, refback80 ref500 whatever. Join thru their link and get you a little money extra back.

Ohh yes i need the good luck:) Im getting addicted to surfer programs.

i'm already in this program

its stable with responsible ratio

the upgrade price not cost so much like other program i guess

i upgrade once and i have 2 days left but i don't know yet if i will upgrade again

Yepp thats the question each time I reach the end of the term...but now i feel in profit again soon and im thinking going a round more before christmas:)

But thats because im very close to only play with profit...You need to decide always without listen other people. Some is scared that if they dont get people to upgrade there own upgrade will not be paid. But for greenads i dont hink there is so much to wrry for the upgraded ones:)

Good luck you are at least in profit:)

• 2 weeks later...

Im in for my 5th cycle:)

Account

Date 12/05/2010 17:07

Batch 50695248

From U44xxxxx

To U0048618 (GreenAdsClub)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit to GreenAdsClub.com User xx

Im gonna honour greenads admin and i will try keep hes wonderful surf going. Hes been honest and so i think its worth give a hand.

Even if he never asked for it :D

This surf has been the most stable ones out of them all im a member of.

And its been running today for 129 days. Always paying, not selectively but paying everyone. So

gogogogo GAC lets meet the new year togheter...hehe i feel like a cheerleader.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a week now since they have stopped paying the members, I am one of the many who are unlucky on my first investment here where I lose $16.40,

I thought this one could survive the December fever where most investment program died but I was wrong and now I am waiting for alertpay's response regarding

the dispute I filed against the owner.