Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dark Cloud On Bitcoin

This content is copied from freshforex forecasts

lhPiNp3.png

On the weekly chart above, a dark cloud formation was seen when last week’s candle engulfed the previous week’s candle. This is a potential bearish dominance signal,  while the  is still above 15434, I’m very optimistic that this crypto could plummet towards $10,000 or lower to $3543.00. On the way downwards, the key lines to look for include $15,000.00, $10,000.00 and $5000.00. If these lines are broken, then a decline  towards $2000.00 is expected. Notice, it was after a gap towards 19,055.00 that Bitcoin sheded off, this crypo could as well rise towards $19,055.00 before eventually decline. If the price gets above $19055.00, then  rise towards $50,000.00 is expected.
Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/analitics/fresh-forecast/technical-analysis-based-on-breakout/week_5282.html

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I don’t think this is rare. We have seen this happened in past as well, so I would not really be overly concern regarding this. I absolutely believe that we need to be strong enough to pull through. I do that only and with help of CryptoNewsTrends, it’s rather easy. They keep me covered with all news and updates along with trending stories, so that makes it work very nicely for everyone involved.

• 3 weeks later...