Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProShare-Proshare.biz

Benokyo

ProShare

Standard plan autosurf 0.5% for 400 calendar days Must surf 10 pages per day.

minimum upgrade: $5.00

Withdraw earnings at any time withdrawal and paid within 1 day

referral bonus:

investor:5%

regular member:2%

We are an online advertising website portal and a provider of ad serving solutions for other companies engaged in traffic management and sales.

Accept: LibertyReserve

http://www.proshare.biz/?ref=1512

Payment Proof :

You have received a payment to your account

Date:2011-15-03 01:01:52

Batch:57218600

From Account:U5074200

Amount:$4.75

Memo:ProShare Payment id#1026

Edited by juzfinal
thread title edited

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all I want to share my opinion here and need your commitment so I just give some speech. Their site is looking a blog because that design wont be any professional site. Even they must pay us on time(according to the previous proof) but I think this site will close soon. OK just ignore this bad statement and come to the point- only 0.5% is too poor that no one can take the profit. So it's necessary to upgrade for gain 2% bonus.

• 2 months later...

As one of the above comments say, the site's appearance is not that professional. It should have been more a 'professional looking website' and it is necessary for a money making opportunity to looking good, hence it's the matter of money. Seeing the payment proof is satisfactory.

The only interested point about this program is that minimum being only 5$ is very affordable

other wise daily roi of half percent a day is very low and 200 days time to reach break even point is too long

i dont think many people like such low return investment.

I agree roi in this program is really low and i do not like to wait and risk for so long

even though minimum required is affordable i would still avoid this program as roi is not in consonance with the risk.

• 1 month later...

Because this site is not mainly base on earning. That why if you want to join in here you need to know its service first. As you can see this is an autosurf. You need to click ads in order to earn and see its plans and compute how much you can earn until your plan mature. In short even if the ROI is low because of the long paying of the plan you end up can double your money more or less.