Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What people say about instaforex on forex peace army

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

francmorio

francmorio

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

This is just a piece of comment I took from forex peace army. All traders in this forum seems to crying about this broker..

""'Hello, My trading account is 2224537 with insta forex. i was doing good tradings and i got some good profit. but when i sent the withdrawal request then they cancelled it and deduct my profit from my account then again i sent the request for withdrawal but again they cancelled it and remove the rebates from my account. Now they are saying that we can exclude any customer on any reason but they are not giving me the reason. please FPA, check it.

""""""""""""