Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SwetBux - SwetBux.com

forum2ku

Atleast in their launch they could have given a rate of 50% per referral click ,With this 30% click rates a standard member we can make just 1.5 cents per 1 referral and more you have referrals more you earn ,So try to fill up the referral slots during their pre launch itself .

they only have 134 members as of today but they have got a good script and good rate per click and most of all their minimum payout is very low like only 1$! And as jackie said their referral system gives a rate og 50% per click and that will make us reach their payout in no time..

Nowadays most of the users are selecting the sites to join after much research only and they will not join in a site which provides less earnings ,Atleast for the 1 month of pre launch they should have given 50% of what we are earning from the referrals ,And also could have increased the direct referrals to 30 .

This site still on pre launch period and usually member cannot make cashout during this period. but I don't know on this ptc site, because different site have different rules. per click is varies and highest rate is $0.005 per click today. and only 3 ads have $0.005 per click value.

I think that they should have increased their down line referral earnings to at least 50% to get more members introduced and join their site this way. Because I think that it can be one of the most effective ways to attract new members. The maximum direct referral limits are also kind of low 25 members is not so high for standard members.