Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bux Matrix - bux-matrix.com

hoanglong

Just want to say this since few forums have problem with search function: I have already search but no result for this site!

(I am not the Admin)

BUX MATRIC - $1,000,000 Forced Matrix - One of rare ELITE site!!

100% Money Back Guaranteed

realseal.GIF

BUX MATRIC offers Multiple Streams of Income through it's Paid to Click script as well as its Forced Matrix System.

Although you may keep your membership free forever and earn a small amount of money by clicking links, the advantages of upgrading your account are enormous.

In fact, with a single $12.00 subscription, You will become a full GOLD member and will get a LIFETIME Forced Matrix position, 400 advertising points and 2 months BUX Full Upgrade.

Matrix Single Life-Time Fee!

There is a single life-time membership fee of $12.00 to become a Gold Member.

There are no other hidden fees. You need to acquire as many souls as you can because you are being paid for direct and indirect referrals.

Gold Members earn $2.00 for each direct referral plus $1.50 (first level), then $0.50 (second level) and so on as shown on the right hand-side for indirect referrals.

This means that you get your $12.00 back with only 4 Gold members referred and You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 12 levels deep.

When and how will I get paid?

We have kept separate the "BUX" earnings and the "MATRIX" earnings.

On the Bux side You will find all your Direct earning including advertisers referral commissions, direct members free referrals commissions, direct members upgrade commissions and, of course, your Bux earnings.

You may request to cash-out these earnings when your account will reach $2.00 the first time, $4.00 the second, $6.00 the third and so on up to $10.00; then You will always need minimum $10.00 thereafter.

You will be paid these earnings within 7 business days but this usually happens within 72 hours.

On the Matrix side You will find all your Forced Matrix commissions. Forced Matrix commissions are paid once a week, automatically, when Your forced Matrix commission account will reach $5.00.

We remind You that we ONLY accept and pay-out through the AlertPay payment processor for the time being.

100% Money Back Guaranteed

This program is very easy to promote and with just 4 direct upgraded referrals You are in profit. However, we have even though to the less fortunate people who are having trouble even finding 1 referral. These people may easily get their initial spend back by clicking links on the "Browse Ads" page. Each click is worth of money so that after some clicks they will recover their money;

100% Guaranteed!

>>> JOIN NOW and start earning<<<

I have been a member of this program for long and I can testify that it is one of the reliable and long lasting Ptc sites I have known. My first upgrade was not a success as I was unable to get downlines for my matrix, but I it was not a hopeless situation as till this moment I still make money from the site, through the Ptc and Ptr section even as a standard member.

Lol for 3 months of being a member here until now i still haven't reached the minimum payout of this site. LOl

but I always click paid emails they send to me daily but sometimes its annoying that they flood same email all over again :(

• 8 months later...

Bux-matrix Important News!!

===========================================================

After the recent update on the alertpay blog (http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/12/status-update-visa-and-mastercard.html), it is clear that they have NO IDEA about if and when the Credit Card option will be available again.

For the above we are temporarily forced to manage the Alertpay Account as the Credit Cards will be not available anymore.

You all have already experienced how long is the process to withdraw and load the funds from the Alertpay account , that’s why We changed the terms of payment to 12 business days (adding the 5 business days currently needed to load the account).

As usual we will pay as soon as possible but, as you can imagine, by a legal point of view we cannot ignore the changing of the scenario of the payment processors.

Mark and James

===========================================================

• 4 months later...

For to now, I too have had more $6 with this site, it only about near $1, I will reach 2nd payment limit is $7, I hope that this site still will pay out for free member after it have many changes by admin, I too just must verify again account, I too see news that see that seem as it too began to pay out again free member, if it is correct, it will be very good

let see about that dude, so far i only have $2 here so i need about $5 more to make in this site before i can request my payment, so far i like this site as standard members the only thing i do is click the ads in the site and click the email ads

let see about that dude, so far i only have $2 here so i need about $5 more to make in this site before i can request my payment, so far i like this site as standard members the only thing i do is click the ads in the site and click the email ads

Yes, but it is too far so that you can reach 2nd payment limit with this site, I think that you should try with referrals, it will be better than to reach fast to payment limit. My balance now too have been $6.2, it too is earning very many from my referrals

Yes, but it is too far so that you can reach 2nd payment limit with this site, I think that you should try with referrals, it will be better than to reach fast to payment limit. My balance now too have been $6.2, it too is earning very many from my referrals

i never try the refferals they rent here because i heard they are bad, and i don't want to risk my money for something that will not bring me any profit, by the way i am still waiting for their new script while still clicking here

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it will be not good but I'm not sure if you rent here it will be forever referrals. Or just the same to others. So far, I don't know if how much we will able to ear now in bux matrix because I decided to not click here.

i already don't click here for about 3 days it seems i lost my motivation again, but i still click email ads that they send to my email account and i think i earn well from that ads but i don't click that email ads every day, about 2 days enough for me

Yes, I know here or the advantage here will lots of email ads send to our email address although sometimes irritating as we need to wait as better if it will be one time clicking to all of the email ads but then it is random and really tiring for me.

The minimum payout is pretty much like neobux. I am interested in trying this program, i'll join and do some activities here for a week and decide if i will continue being active here or not. My main concern if the minimum payout but i want to test the daily earnings and decide if he minimum payout is manageable or would take too long to reach.

Yes, I know here or the advantage here will lots of email ads send to our email address although sometimes irritating as we need to wait as better if it will be one time clicking to all of the email ads but then it is random and really tiring for me.

and every email ads have expire time, so if that is why i don't want to collect all the email ads and then click them once, but i prefer about 2 or 3 days before i click the ads in my email, it will be helpful for me to get more income from Buxmatrix

@Trickster how much are you earning here on average per day? Did you upgrade and working on the matrix side or are you just working on the bux side?

I find the combination of PTC and Matrix interesting and i want to know how other members are earning here and how much?

@Trickster how much are you earning here on average per day? Did you upgrade and working on the matrix side or are you just working on the bux side?

I find the combination of PTC and Matrix interesting and i want to know how other members are earning here and how much?

i don't count how much i earn here per day dude, because i don't login here everyday and i login about 2 or 3 days, when i see a lot of email ads and then login in the site to click all ads they served. and until now i still prefer bux side, because i am not good in promoting something :D, later i will decided to upgrade here

@quang: same here dude i also cannot access this site also their sister site, i don't know what happened with them but this thing make us harder to earn and for me i cannot make any click in here, also it means my earning here dropped

This is the second ptc site that I can't open right now. I'm sure this site will not going to return as paying ptc but I'm sure theirs many other ptc that going to take its place.

I just want to remind you all guys that you need to keep on investing your time checking if a particular ptc is good to join or not before joining as not to waste your time just like what happen in here.

This is the second ptc site that I can't open right now. I'm sure this site will not going to return as paying ptc but I'm sure theirs many other ptc that going to take its place.

I just want to remind you all guys that you need to keep on investing your time checking if a particular ptc is good to join or not before joining as not to waste your time just like what happen in here.

Yes, I'm too same as you. I can't open this site have many days. Why I don't know although I receive emails in my emails, but it is still can't access in all. I worry about this problem, because I have had more $6 with this site for to now, it is near reach payment limit here. Hope that this problem will be handled early

i just hope what do you said about this site is right, but if you don't searching about this site status you will ended up posting like this things lol, well this site get DDOS attack and this site shut down for a moment by admin and they trying to migrate to other hosting after they have some problem with that hosting, but no worry everything will stay as before this site attacked

i still cannot access this site but their sister site still accessible until now even we cannot login, i think this site will took longer to move because i think members here not as many as buxjunction or buxify but i think before this site end, this site will be back to normal.