Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Numstock - numstock.com

I am not the admin.

Num Stock is a group of highly skilled professionals with years of experience in the sphere of Forex and Stock trading. Having united our knowledge and experience we not only managed to gain consistent and stable revenues but also found new lucrative ways of investment.

Of course investing much is always a great venture, but our professional expertise can guarantee you good stable profits from joint investment.

It's very important for you to know that we are real al traders and that we invest member's funds on major investment in programs.

Plan: 114% - 122% after 1 day.

4% referral commission.

Accepts: LR, AP, PM.

http://numstock.com/?ref=chardyme

An ROI of 122% after one day seem to be high and this means the site seem to follow a hit and run strategy with no long term objective and this may affect the site sustainability

so its too risky to plan this site will run long

the site investor principle is protected as the site accept alertpay in to the site payment processor

I certainly agree with you mahmou,this program plan clearly stats that it's aim is not to stay long on the paying site.I still think of 14% after a day as plainly riskx,all this programs that promise high and unstable returns after a day are using the ponzie scheme which all investors should be on the look out for.

well, I have seen the latest payment proof from this program of 13th March that was posted one hour ago that

it's really nice that the program is already of five days old and still active though the plans have huge ROI,

but here after, I think one has to be very careful venturing with these short term programs,

important notice to the freshers that the status of the program was changed to 'PROBLEM' by few monitors today !

Well yesterday I used my alertpay money to invest in this program, the first one was on liberty reserve so I'm looking forward for my investments to mature some hours from now and maybe I will recieve the payment some time this evening (in my local time). Hopefully this will last long coz I really like the profit for this one :D

• 4 weeks later...