Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Numstock - numstock.com

I am not the admin.

Num Stock is a group of highly skilled professionals with years of experience in the sphere of Forex and Stock trading. Having united our knowledge and experience we not only managed to gain consistent and stable revenues but also found new lucrative ways of investment.

Of course investing much is always a great venture, but our professional expertise can guarantee you good stable profits from joint investment.

It's very important for you to know that we are real al traders and that we invest member's funds on major investment in programs.

Plan: 114% - 122% after 1 day.

4% referral commission.

Accepts: LR, AP, PM.

Link: http://numstock.com/

the site has launched today and i joined the site but i haven't made any investments yet since iam waiting to see for payment proof before i join to confirm the site is paying

the ROI of 122% after one day is high and i dont think the site will run more than two weeks but as the site is in initial stage of launch i think its a good time to invest and make some quick profits in initial stage further the minimum invetsment of $1 is affordable as the loss is bearable if the site doesn't pay so i will surely test this site tomorrow