Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Learn Forex Trading while trading remotely anywhere in the World!

Yes the link is nnot working and also another thing which I have to say here is that do you think that $16 earning per day is possible?mostly for the newbie and what type of leverage are you using.

The higher the leverage the higher the chance to loss this is boldly what I think

• 2 weeks later...

Trade remotely? You means when we are out there and then we access our computer and trade or by using robot where we put it on VPS and trying to access it later when it comes to trade? If that is the latter, i did it few times before but don't like the result and changed. Right now i prefer to trade manually and maybe the first option is my best choice.

Trade remotely? You means when we are out there and then we access our computer and trade or by using robot where we put it on VPS and trying to access it later when it comes to trade? If that is the latter, i did it few times before but don't like the result and changed. Right now i prefer to trade manually and maybe the first option is my best choice.

It could be like that but I think that is close more to manual trading. It seems that admin want to share about how to trade with better strategy or another good strategy which may result to more profitable trading. Actually i rarely see anyone trade using remote kind of trading but using robot to make some kind of remote trading is possible.

Actually I don't understand how trade with remotely while learning, might this is use ea or automatic trading and although not manual trade robot dan replace their hand to making transaction in the market, but many trader might not all them prefer use robot and learn manually, I am also still like trade manually than using robot because we can measure how much risk in every trades