Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OSK Trade - osktrade.com

I'm not admin

http://osktrade.com

OSKTrade.com is a Malaysia-based investment Trading company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company operates in seven segments: Investment Banking, which is involved in equities and debt capital market, derivatives and structured products, corporate advisory, treasury, Islamic banking and offshore investment banking; Loan and Financing, which is involved in corporate loans, share margin financing, capital financing and commercial banking services; Equities and Futures, which is involved in stock broking and futures broking, nominee services and related services; Funds Management, which is involved in unit trust fund management, Islamic funds services and asset management; Venture Capital, which is involved in the provision of venture capital services and

investee entities, also known as private equity business; Property Investment, which is involved in the management and letting of properties; and Others.

Our main goal is very simple, straightforward and honest - to personally profit while bringing the short-term high-yield investment program, which allows those involved to achieve financial freedom and dramatically improve the quality of their lives. We decided to open OSKTrade.com, to help your money work for you and for us!

PLAN : 1.1%-2.9% daily for 45 business days (Mon-Fri)

Accept : LR PM AP

Commission : 5%

plans.jpg

pp.jpg

Name Servers:

ns1.koddos.com

ns2.koddos.com

Creation date: 26 Feb 2011 23:53:00

Expiration date: 26 Feb 2012 18:53:00

JOIN HERE!

Started Mar 7, 2011

Running days 0

Total accounts 19

Active accounts 6

Total deposited $ 470.00

Total withdraw $ 11.10

Visitors online 17

Members online 1

Last update Mar 6, 2011

the site is launched today and the site stats indicate few withdrawals has been made looks like the site has paid referral commission. the site plans are stable with sustainable daily interest of 1.1-2.9% but the minimum invetsment of $10 is high for newbies to join the site. the site plans are for 45 business days but in reality the site may run a few days more than 2 months in terms of calender days. the site is accepting deposit via alertpay which offer protection to the investor principle

Since it's a business day plan,we all know it's going to take more than two months to reach the plan expiration date before getting our deposit back.This program plan Looks okay to me.But i don't feel comfortable with hyip that pays only on business days.

just two days online and the program is paying till date,

they have reasonable ROI plans, though the ROI for the last two plans is high, the minimum to invest in those plans is huge as well,

a lot monitors and public forums' links also placed to have updated with their latest status,

the referral commission is just normal a 5%, that I think a nice investment project around.

when i checked the monitors status in allmonitors.com they are showing paying status and there are many payment proof available in many hyip forum to confirm the site is paying

there are RCB offers available from the monitors and the highest offer runs up to 500% enabling investor to break even faster

The monitoring sites says that this site pay already, but I take this is something logical , especially that the site provides low profit rates ,

especially in the first and second I see that the site accept payment by 3 banks are the most famous among investors and characterized by attractive design .

With all this plans that looks quite reasonable and a stable,i think this program is still going a long way.I love this program plans,since it's a long term plan,

even though this program looks genuine,we need to take certain precautions and that includes investing through hyipmonitors that provide the highest RCB.

life time one week and paying instant so far,

this has been a good program online these days,

no complaints from the investors as this is still hot program,

the instant payments is attractive feature, hope they continue with that through out the plan term.

the program is making payments on schedule, for already 15 days for now,

all the monitors show paying status for this program, except one monitor which show 'waiting' status,

well, latest news on their site, as of 21st March.

Our First Review

The first review of project on English has been published on Investlife site.

Mar-21-2011 04:00:26 PM

OSKTrade Admin's News Letter Update March 23, 2011 10:51 PM GMT + 8

Newsletter #1

The greater our client's investment success, the stronger our reputation

Putting our clients’ interests first is a key priority and guiding principle at OSKTrade. We build our success through giving our best to ensure our clients succeed in achieving their financial and business goals. Being client has defined OSKTrade's reputation as much as our core values of integrity, innovation, excellence and knowledge.

Warm regards,

OSKTrade President

OSKTrade

Email:Support@OSKTrade.com

OSKTrade Admin's News Letter Update March 25, 2011 4:51 PM GMT + 8

Newsletter #2 Upgrading Server to make it more powerful and smooth

From 26th and 27th March 2011 (Server Time), several upgrades were made to OSKTrade's server. and these upgrades are part of our desire to provide a better investor experience for our investors.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

OSKTrade

http://www.OSKTrade.com

OSKTrade Admin's News Letter Update March 28, 2011 4:44 PM GMT + 8

Deposit Bonus

Your every investment equal to or more than $250 (accumulative investment not included) will bring you deposit bonus up to 20% of the investment amount.

Deposit bonus will be added to your original investment manually once you deposit successfully. The bonus rate depends on your investment amount. Please refer to the following table chat:

Deposit Amount Bonus

$250 ~ $499 6%

$500 ~ $999 8%

$1,000 ~ $5,000 10%

$5,001 ~ $10,000 12%

$10,001 ~ $20,000 14%

$20,001 ~ $30,000 16%

$30,001 ~ $40,000 18%

$40,001 ~ $50,000 20%

For example, depositing $1,000, you will get bonus $100. Then your total investment will become $1100, and profits from the total investment will be paid to you on each profitable day.

Note:

1. Deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn.

Best Regards,

OSKTrade Admin

Good proposition from OSK trade admin,but i think he really did a big thinking before bringing out this offer.since most investors can afford to invest a huge $250,this bonus are really attractive to see,but with minimum place so high above my reach,i can't do anything rather than watch..

latest news update from the program as on 1st April regarding LR pending withdrawals and LR downtime update !

Liberty Reserve Unavailable

Liberty Reserve Unavailable

Dear clients!

Please keep in mind that we can't process withdrawals to Liberty Reserve and can't accept Liberty Reserve deposits until they put the website online. As soon as Liberty Reserve website is online, we will process all pending withdrawal requests right away!

Thank you

OSKTrade Support Team

Apr-1-2011 09:29:14 AM

This site is new but its not picking up at all. In fact it has a wave pattern even though the site is new. Usually you see a wave pattern if the site is already old and stabilizing. But this one is not growing at all. And its alexa rating is 150,000. I will wait if it will reach 100,000 alexa rating before I will consider investing in here.

Well,looks like i have forgotten about this hyip,but seeing it now,and it's paying status in monitors,am just confuse,i would have invest here quite a long time ago,but how would i have known it will still be paying and maintaining it's "paying" status.

In a month this site has an increase of activity by 250%. But that's is not enough to propel this site to 100,000 alexa rating. I hope this site will reach 100,000 level. for me a good and stable hyip must have 100,000 or higher alexa rating. Less than 100,000 for me is still questionable.

1 month 0.00250 +250% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period