Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to start investing (my advice)

Investing is like religion – people have some strong opinions and may even belong to one of many “sects”.
There are the doomsday preppers who are convinced our financial system will collapse, so they stick all their money in gold and real estate. There are the optimistic and opportunistic day-traders with their Batcaves covered in wall-to-wall monitors. And there are the indexers, those that simply invest in everything in order to take advantage of the slow and steady increase in the overall value of the markets.
If you already belong strongly to one of the above camps, you may not find the investing resources on Money Under 30 useful. If, however, you have an open mind and are interested in learning simple strategies for successful lifelong investing – without any gimmicks – then read on.
My personal investing philosophy is quite simple: Create broad diversification through a mix of low-cost mutual funds and ETFs, while keeping it fun by holding individual stocks with up to 10 percent of my assets.
To start investing, you’ll need to make a few choices: Get it on https://immfx.com/accounts/account-types/

Actually, I have slightly different view to it, I believe Investment should be made in a way where we don’t need to worry about losing, now I know this sounds pretty silly because we don’t have control over these things, but I believe we can have control over these things if we’re investing after we learned properly, but if we invest before then obviously we will be asking for troubles and will end up in losing. I work with OctaFX and they’re the type of broker that has helped me massively with their conditions been fairly straight forward that includes lowest spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is incredible rebate program that gives 50% back.

Yes I think investing in busienss as people they must accepted about the risk in business, not always in investment will profitable and might without experience hence will diiffcult to making good profit, while investing in forex also required good learning and practice to implemented knowledge

@Norm O Nelll,that is wrong I can tell you that in every investment that we made anywhere there is always a chance of lossing as this will get you motivated to watch over it however in the case of forex we need so much commitment to ensure that everything went perfect

• 1 month later...

Yes, i agree with you as long as you able to control the risk it wouldn't be the big deal. Also every single business we do actually has its own risk, big or small but the bigger you have the risk the bigger also your chance to get bigger profit and the same thing happened with small risk businesses, the other thing is that emotions this is actually make you lose indirectly even you don't mean to.

Investing money in forex account as trader already have preparation if they investing money in risky business, the golden rules investment in high risk business like as forex is just spent money that afford to lose, and now one opportunity some broker offer low minimum deposit although start with 1$ already have opportunity start in real account

You mean they should have preparation when invest here , right? In this case then of course implement something like this would take sometime to finish. First of all is demo account always use demo account to grab much more experience. Keep trading there until you familiar with forex and focus on making money later and make sure don't to push yourselves too hard.

First of all know that your level of experience is good enough before you proceed that is so much excellent so first of all try and learn how to trade focus on building your personal skills to become successful.

Doing this will bring you the require success that is needed to succeed

• 2 weeks later...

I believe investment is something that we got to do very wisely because it makes a lot of difference in how results are out, if we go investment with wrong company then we are likely to suffer, so that’s why right broker is absolutely necessary for us. I am lucky enough, I found out one of the finest in TradeWiseFX, it’s just great in every way especially to do with their 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s electric!