Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many pips is your daily target?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never look 30 pips from my each trade and always set SL 30 pips but if i scalping than sometime 2 or 3 pips target. before i looked for more 30 pips and sometime i lost profit and atlast loss in that trade. and for this now no greed but only 30 pips TP and SL.

@nikhil

So you targeted to get 30 pips daily. I think that is good target because that is the highest range target for me :D

My target to gain everyday between 10-30 pips everyday and mostly I got less than 30 pips in profit or sometimes

I got loss too :D So you usually used scalping to reach that target.

@nikhil

hahaha.... Don't make loss as your best friend because it will be close to you for long time :D Make profit as your best friend,

so you will get face profit more than you face loss :D That was okay to experience loss because all traders although he is expert

he will suffer loss too but he gained profit more than his losses. I think that was good if you could get 10-15 pips daily. I think

I got almost same with you.

@nikhil

hahaha.... Don't make loss as your best friend because it will be close to you for long time :D Make profit as your best friend,

so you will get face profit more than you face loss :D That was okay to experience loss because all traders although he is expert

he will suffer loss too but he gained profit more than his losses. I think that was good if you could get 10-15 pips daily. I think

I got almost same with you.

yes trying to doing this and getting success but actaully i dont want to say i only 10 to 15 pips target daily and this target is only my one trade and in a day i open sometime 3 to 5 trade but there was some day never open any trade . actaully it depend on market movement.

@Nikhil

Sure, I won't surpass my target only with one transaction, I prefer to use several transactions and oftenly I lost too few times but

as overall I still could get some profit. So daily profit doesn't mean we must profit in all transactions but our percentage of profit is

higher than percentage of loss.

@Boniez

Wow, that was nice target. You will get many pips a day if you could surpass that target and you used 2 pairs in your trading.

If me, I only targeted to get 20-30 pips for all of my trading. So it's not only one pair but as overall all pairs which I used to trade.

I didn't make too much target because I prefer to reach small target and I could reach that consistently then I could improve it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It varies but i try to make an average of 20 pips daily and I do not make this every day though. Sometimes, I make more and sometimes I make less. It all depends on the market conditions but at the end of each week, I try to a=ensure that I stay on the positive.

I stop trading for a while now. I give myself a brake. But it does not mean I stop doing demo. The reason why I stops trading real account is that I want to increase my capital that's why I'm back in my demo account. I make sure that the value I'm trading in demo account are almost the same as my target real account funds. In this way my strategies and transition is almost the same.

I don't have a fixed target of pips to earn per day but I do have a target of at-least $5.00 in forex per day. I don't trade in fixed lots but as I have a target in mind, it takes a minimum of 100 pips per day for me to reach my target as I normally trade within 3-5 lots per trade. In exceptional cases I do trade higher lots but its very rare from my side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well since am not a greedy type I will say my dailly profit always lie on between 20-80pips but if I get more than this I will thank God but if am in the middle range I will just close my trade and take the profit and if I loss I exit the trade for more forcast

• 1 month later...

If i found the trend in the market, then i will place the order with 10pips. This may be increased on the nature of trend. If it is strong enough, then my target will be 30pips. But, mostly my target will 10pips only. Monthly, 10 times will open order in the market.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm trading eur/usd My daily pips target in here is 30 pips in sell and 30 pips in buy so total target is 60 pips. Or its either going to be two position 30 each buy or sell position if the trend is bearish or bullish. So in short each day I'm expecting go get at least 60 pips daily in eur/usd. In usd/cad as I'm also trading this pair. I trade .02 lot size in here so in short even if theirs only 15 pips movement since I use 0.02 lot size the result is that I going to earn 30 pips.

@andry777 yes 30 pips my target if not scalping but sometime when market seems behave strangly i also closed sometime 10 or 15 pips . and about loss it is one of my best friend . biggrin.gif

I think 30 is low. Because the market volatile very strong. and 10 or 15 pip is too low for me. I don't understand why you need only little number of pip so . While the price have moving several hundred per day or each week.

I dont have any daily targets but I do look to earn consistent profits from forex, which is the key to success in this market. Moreover, I also believe that there are not only good days but also bad days in forex, we restrict us to earn our daily target of pips and hence getting us frustrated in the end. It better to trade without any targets in mind.

I never look 30 pips from my each trade and always set SL 30 pips but if i scalping than sometime 2 or 3 pips target. before i looked for more 30 pips and sometime i lost profit and atlast loss in that trade. and for this now no greed but only 30 pips TP and SL.

i think it depends on the situation also. usually i go for 30 pips and then put a stop loss also. loss and profit keeps on going as we cannot stop that easily.