DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

IiYtwX.gif

Best Change

• Comprehensive educational materials: video tutorials, FX Guides, webinars and more
  • In depth Daily Market Analysis
  • Stay up-to-date with LMFX’s Economic Calendar
  • Plan effectively with our useful Trading Calculators
  • Easy online account management portal
  • Industry-leading MT4 mobile and desktop platforms
  • One click trading that is ideal for scalpers
  • Protect your automated strategies with VPS hosting
  • Claim generous bonuses
  •  
  • Join exciting trading competitions
  • 24/5 multilingual support
  • Leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
  • Super-tight spreads from 0.0 pips
  • Risk-free unlimited Demo Account
  • Great choice of trading accounts: Premium, Fixed, Zero, PAMM
  • PAMM for Fund Managers
  • Competitive partnership program

Anyone experienced this broker? Please share your advice?

• Downvote 18

hey this new brokers is actually good, im testing a small 400 dollar account with premium, the results are actually good. no withdrawals yet, but pretty much an active broker over all. 

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

You can ask all your questions here. It will be a pleasure to assist you!

nice to see an official rep active in the forums, little do brokers now a days do that, btw is there any chance other payment processors would be added like payoneer, though i dont mind skrill but most my transactions are done on payoneer thanks. 

I usually deposit funds with skrill however they also accept payments through CC and traders are allowed to deposit up to $10000 daily in four transactions of $2500 each transaction. However you can check from their support for proper confirmation.

yeah thats usually how it is, im not sure for bank wire though, and best option is to ask support, and now a days most traders actually use skrill. 

With large deposit, you should contact the broker first, you can get some benfits with large deposit as vip account or another way to process your deopsit faster.

With large deposit, you should contact the broker first, you can get some benfits with large deposit as vip account or another way to process your deopsit faster.

yeah this i have to agree with if the amounts are large it would be better to contact the broker first make sure and clear of certain things. you know just to be on e the safe side though there are no indications of such foul play at all, i mean my account is decent and doing well. 

I have started trading with small accounts, not big ones and now I guess i am trading on the earned profits. I usually make regular withdrawals and keeps necessary capital with my brokers.

The withdrawals usually took one business day to get processed in my ewallet i.e. skrill account and its quite convenient too.

They have a Wallet system and you transfer the amount you want to withdraw to your wallet, then you can withdraw the fund to your preferred payment method. 

ill be having another withdrawal within the week its pure profit, ill keep updates, im using skrill as well.. 

I prefer Neteller withdrawal testing, Skrill is still a good payment processor, I withdrew last week by Skrill and everything was smooth and fast. You need to implement an internal transfer before withdrawal.

I also have heard some good reviews about neteller but it is not available for my region so i prefer skrill for smooth transactions. I noticed this broker have many other payment methods too.

I thought yes, any big payment processor has debit card, it's a popular thing. I think maybe next year LMFX would launch up their debit card as many brokers do.

i wont say its necessary, i mean usually having a debit card for a broker is a tie up between a the broker and another company, its not really nessesary, i mean like im enjoying the skril debit card, and i think its less work for the broker. though that option can help other traders as well, but the debit credit card business can be really complicated. 

I thought yes, any big payment processor has debit card, it's a popular thing. I think maybe next year LMFX would launch up their debit card as many brokers do.

It would be good if lmfx launches their own debit cards as traders can easily get their money from ATM hassle free.

yeah i think its a local thingy, for every 250usd withdrawal from an off shore card there is a 4-5 usd fee, its ok, i still manage anyway, even though the exchange rate is way off, its still good :)

the fee for local ATMs are fixed, i think there is a 1.8% fee for any cash withdrawal from skrill, im not sure, but i dont mind really. still looking into other options if there are any. 

I also have heard some good reviews about neteller but it is not available for my region so i prefer skrill for smooth transactions. I noticed this broker have many other payment methods too.

Sounds strange because Neteller just bought Skrill and it should help Neller enter currenly restricted countries.

Sounds strange because Neteller just bought Skrill and it should help Neller enter currenly restricted countries.

I guess may be it would take some time if they have bought skrill or may be skrill should restrict those users too which neteller is not accepting.

i read somewhere but i still have to confirm this but skrill and neteller are owned by the same company, then most probably it has the same conditions right? 

As a newie, i am looking for a new broker for my account. There are so many brokers in market but choosing one very difficult for me. So what i want to know about this broker is, how the trade execution works, also want to know Payment processor system of the broker. Any help, thanks

i can suggest for newbie the school of babypips, its a good place to start just google it.. from there it will unfold to you as long as you finish the course, for brokers, i always suggest to take the top 5 pics then simply check for feedback, review sites, and basic demo testing, of even live testing with min deposits. yeah lmfx has a good start and i have been trading them for a couple of months now, still do your part as atrader and study further. 

As a newie, i am looking for a new broker for my account. There are so many brokers in market but choosing one very difficult for me. So what i want to know about this broker is, how the trade execution works, also want to know Payment processor system of the broker. Any help, thanks

Regarding payment, I have withdrawn 1 time and the broker process your withdrawal within 1 day. Prompt and reliable.

Can you share me the reviews you read, actually I tried it by myself and the exchange rate was very low while the withdrawal fee is really high.

for countries in south east asia, its a given we will always have lower exchange rates all thanks to them aligator banks, i lose 3-5 usd for every exchange i do through skrill and just had to live with it for years. 

for countries in south east asia, its a given we will always have lower exchange rates all thanks to them aligator banks, i lose 3-5 usd for every exchange i do through skrill and just had to live with it for years. 

Indeed, I think it's Asian currencies are weaker than majors (from Eu and NA).

Indeed, I think it's Asian currencies are weaker than majors (from Eu and NA).

That's may be the reason why many traders prefer trading major currency pairs for they bring significant profits rather than the weak currency pairs.

yeah hey if you are into profit one should try metal trading, gold etc, its really good, i mean it jumped almost 400 usd since january, its a good market to invest in. 

Actually it's true in one part and still there are many reasons behind choosing a pair. 

Defenition Majors:

These currency pairs are considered by many to drive the global forex market and are the most heavily traded. Although it is widely regarded that the major pairs consist of only four pairs, some believe that the USD/CAD and USD/AUD pairs should also be regarded as majors. However, these two pairs can be found in the group of pairs known as the "commodity pairs".

But I truly think this is the main reason for us to trade majors:

Now as traders of the Forex Market we should understand the importance of Fundamental Analysis, this is keeping an eye on the Global Economic News that affects the currencies we are trading. As such the Major Forex Pairs tend to be the ‘easier’ to trade in this sense, as the information and news is a lot more readily available due to the popularity and strength of these currencies.

Thanks for sharing it however i better suggest sticking to trade major currency pairs as they are less risky than other exotic pairs and i have noticed that lmfx is offering sufficient currency pairs to trade beside other trading commodities.

yes well majors, sinec they are the majorly traded pairs, meaning they are the pairs that has most info available about them, the more we know the better and the higher the chances in success to predict them.. 

most majors are favorites since most signals are usually arround them, i like venturing at times through some jpy and aud pairs, they are good and convenient for my time. since most action are arround the tokyo and cidny  

My favorite currency pair is EURUSD which is mostly liquid and carry a very low spread amount as compared to others.

Yes, actually, however, it's not easy to get large pip difference with majors except big news.

back test with EAs, and just to be safe, and i suggest one grassping manual trading before jumping to EAs, even for me EAs can be a bit complicated. 

• Comprehensive educational materials: video tutorials, FX Guides, webinars and more

Stay up-to-date with LMFX’s Economic Calendar

Plan effectively with our useful Trading Calculators

Easy online account management portal

Industry-leading MT4 mobile and desktop platforms

back test with EAs, and just to be safe, and i suggest one grassping manual trading before jumping to EAs, even for me EAs can be a bit complicated. 

Me too doesn't rely on these EAs as they may double the trouble in the middle of trades as they are not wizards.

• Stay up-to-date with LMFX’s Economic Calendar
  • Plan effectively with our useful Trading Calculators
  • Easy online account management portal
  • Industry-leading MT4 mobile and desktop platforms

What is this post mean? LMFX features?

hey thats good, do keep us posted.. been out for a while and now im ready to go through the election caos, it will be a very good trading opportunity  

I noticed they sent an email regarding the importance of margin and leverage during the market movement in US Elections, however i haven't traded through out this election week as i wasn't that much sure of the market.

Trump wins as per the expectations, let see how the new president takes the world along with his policies however the forex market trends downward and slow too.. Anyone notices that!

its gonna take another 60 days for the transition, im optimistic, its gonna be tough but to be honest i think its best for the us people, coz trump will do more of a business approach i guess. lets see. 

The USD is still facing a lot of ups and down in my opinion, i guess US elections have make USD market too volatile and it may take some time to settle down. Let see!!

the usd hit an all time high against the eur at 1.03 thats crazy, and it would make sense if it went more.. some people speculate about it equalizing the eur soon. lets see how it goes. 

Does this broker accept martingale or arbitrage trading? I want to ask the broker but it could leave my account suspicious.

Martingale is too risky in my opinion and almost every google on it will tells you that most of the traders lost their account applying it.

Maybe it is good in short terms but might be riskier if it is done on longer terms so i guess its better not to rely on this martingale strategy or we will only regrets.

not so techy here, im not sure really, but it could be possible.

Did contact, the CS recommend me to use MT4 platform downloading from LMFX webpage to prevent malfuncions and trojans.

Are you talking about the mobile app or which one.. ? I am using the MT4 but it is from quite some time now so haven't have any idea about the new MT4 terminal.

Are you talking about the mobile app or which one.. ? I am using the MT4 but it is from quite some time now so haven't have any idea about the new MT4 terminal.

MetaQuotes just released an update for MT4. Most brokers noticed their clients (trader) for downloading the new one. 

oh btw, at most its 24 hours, but just a though i still remember when withdrawal was manually done through withdrawal sheets and you had to wait a week for it to be processed, lol look how fast the transition is now a days. 

skrill is a good option its really easy. I totally agree

Yes indeed. They also changes the terms of services and now they take one business day to wire the funds to my bank account.

the only thing i dont like about them actually is sudden change in terms and conditions, especially last year during the eur crisis it drove me crazy lol. but its still good. some countries were affected more than others :)