Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sainvest.org - make money 10% per month from Sport Arbitrage Investing

Hello everyone. We have an important announcement to make. Our STP account is suspended because it was unverified...I am in the process of solving this issue with them. Anyway...the account was empty...we don't keep funds in our e-currency accounts. I talked with a friend of mine who let me use his account which is verified. So the new account for depositiong with STP is Cristiul...we will change on the site too. Thank you.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to announce the next promotion...which will be HUGE.

Starting from 31st of December 00:00 Paris time untill 31st of December 23:59 Paris time all deposits made by our investors WILL GET A 20% BONUS!!!!!

This is for the last day of the year only!!!!!

If you invest with us 500$, we will give you 100$ extra and your deposit will be 600$ and you will earn 60$/month for 36 months with 500$ back after 36 months.

If you invest 1000$ we will give you 200$ extra and your deposit will be 1200$ and you will earn 120$/month for 36 months with 1000$ back after 36 moths

Happy New Year from Sainvest :)

Happy New Year to all members of the forum!.

Our promotion for the 31st of December was a success!...it ended a good year for us. In 2015 we improved our site and we did what we do best...earn money from sports betting for you and for us.

In December we had a profit of 16,98% which allows us, as usual, to pay our investors a decent 10%. During 2016 and years to come we will have other interesting campaignes.

31st of December and 1st of January we took a break, we will work next tuesday and next wendsday.

January 2nd: 0,92% profit We found out that our unverified payza account could not make transactions anymore. Anyway...the account was empty :). I talked with my friend who let us use his verified account. The new payza account is

taralungac@gmail.com

All changes have been made for the new deposits and payments to be made in and out of this new account.

10 January 0,83% profit I have updated the FAQ section. There you can find useful information about our investment program. As allways you can contact us by e-mail, skype, facebook, tweeter. The most rapid way is to stay in touch through skype: sainvest1.

We hired someone to create some banners for us. We now have 5. You will find them in your account in "refferal links" section