Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sainvest.org - make money 10% per month from Sport Arbitrage Investing

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendsday 25 November Break Thursday 26 November Break

This week we took our days off on wendsday and thursday instead of tuesday and wendsday.

We are on the way of changing the webdesign...change that was so much expected :)...this process should be over by next week Wendsday or Thursday. Untill then the site might be down or not working properly. We will continue our work as ussual and you will earn as usual. You can allways contact me by skype or e-mail

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

we have an important anouncement to make:

OUR NEW SITE IS COMPLETED

It took us longer than we expected because the process of changing only the design became the process of changing the script and the hosting also.

We also made some changes that we think will be for the benefit of our investors:

1. We will work in USD.

2. We will no longer work in units. The minimum investment will be 50$. You can invest whatever amount that is above 50$.

3. There is a referal program that we developed. You will get 2% of every investment your downline does. Only the first degree refferals count.

4. You now have the possibility of compounding your earnings.

5. Now you have the possibility of write your impressions about our program in various forums that we have topics in.

The investment plan is the same: 10% of the invested sum for 36 months with the initial deposit returned at the end of the 36 months. The investors from the time we had our old version of the site will receive their profits as usual. I will send them an e-mail explaining them how the procedure of transition between the older version and the new one. The deposits and the withdraws will remain manual. We accept STP, Pz and PM. We will study the possibility of adding Payeer in the future. The instructions for depositiong are on the site. We are now open for investing.

We appologise for the misspellings you will find in the new version...we will try to fix them...none of us have english as his native language :(

As allways, you can stay in touch with us by e-mail: sainvst@gmail.com or by skype: sainvest1

We will continue working for you as we did since we opened our business for investors.

Tu 8 December : Break

Our site is finally in it's final form :). We corected all the errors.

We anounce you our first promotion:

For 7 days we lowered the minimum investment amount to 30$.

For the first 10 investors that will make a deposit using Perfect Money processor during this promotion we will add 10$ to theyr investment. Example: if someone deposits 70$ he will get 80$ deposit with 8$ monthly withdraw. Please take note that this is only for PM deposits.

The promotion will end on December 15th at 23:49, Paris time.

In the future we will have other promotions :)

11 December : 0,78% profit

I would like to clarify two things:

The promotion we have with a 10$ bonus for members who invest through PM is PER INVESTOR, NOT PER INVESTMENT. One investor gets the bonus once...even if he makes several investments in that perioud;

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MONITORS. Please do not contact us proposing your services in exchange for paying you. You only fill our e-mail adress with usesless messages. We are not a hyip. We prefer to give the bonusses to our investors rather than paying hyip monitors. I see they opened accounts on our site. I will wait 24h and if they don't invest I will delete theyr accounts.

You can contact us through the contact form on site, by twiter, by facebook, by e-mail and by skype. The fastest way is by skype: sainvest1.

I made my first investment with Sainvest on 30.10.15.
Today the first 45 days are gone and i got the money on my PerfectMoney Account:

The amount of 5.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7936597->XXXXXXXXXX. Date: 07:16 14.12.15. Batch: 113292683.