Surf 10 sites daily to earn

Daily cashout

[Repurchase Required]

Min cashout: $0.50

Weekly Surf Holidays

100 credits for every ad unit purchased

FREE BATCH GAME

We accept LibertyReserve

Question: 25. Why do I have to reupgrade every time I wanted to request a cashout

We did this for the purpose of longevity. We do not want h&rs destroy our program prematurely.

Cashout rules :

50% reupgrade - If cashout amount being requested and active ad-packs purchased by members less or equals to 50% of maxlimits allowed.

75% reupgrade - If cashout amount being requested or active ad-packs purchased by members greater than 50% of maxlimits allowed.

Soft Launch on March 1st.

Maximum upgrade is limited 20 units for $10 for now.

The admin has a good reputation for keeping his programs running for a long time, and currently running few programs.

It won't you make big money quick, but will stay long with decent profit.

MAX SURF

I have never use any autosurf program before, i only invest in them through jim syndicate. So i can really say i understand how it works or how one can earn 3percent daily. Must you surf before you get paid? Just like pay to click?

I have never use any autosurf program before, i only invest in them through jim syndicate. So i can really say i understand how it works or how one can earn 3percent daily. Must you surf before you get paid? Just like pay to click?

OK, it just works like a Hyip program, but you're required to surf certain amount of sites.

So free members won't get paid, but they can earn surfing credits and advertise their sites using the credits.

So buy ad packs as many as you like(investing), then surf the required number of sites or more, it makes you earn the percentage of rate from your investment as well as the credit for advertising.

Usually high ROI sites with around 10% daily don't last long, a lot of them closing less than a month, but there are sites with low ROI with 0.5 - 4% running more than a year.

The admin of this site is running two more low ROI surfing sites with around 0.5% daily, and they started Feb, 2009 and May 2009 respectively.

This site has low ROI and has restrictions regarding repurchase and withdrawal to ensure it runs for long time.

I expect this site goes long way to make some money. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The max upgrade limit is $100.

You have to re-upgrade 50% of withdrawal amount up to $50 upgrade level.

You have to re-upgrade 75% of withdrawal amount up to $100 upgrade level.

No hit & run is possible with this one.

Paying instant.

It will stay really long time with this payout clauses. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't invested in any auto site. But I am deciding to invest here. I like the ROI and the upgrade system. It seems we can reach 0.50$ in few hours. I also see some payment proofs too. But I hope that the site will run longer.

chasmi

• 2 weeks later...