Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

First withdrawal.

It took about 13 hours after the request.

Date: March 08, 2011 12:25:37 AM

Amount Sent: $28.00 USD

Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

Reference Number: 5F80E-*****-9BBA9

wow good to see payments form this site. I think me and my downline will soon purchase upgrade here and buy positions for us to have profit earlier too.:D

this site is just confusing coz they have packages of many programs in one site name..hard to determine where should we upgrade what page should be used and I even have many referral links here

Mail from the admin with Alexa link.

Welcome to all our new members!

JSS-Tripler is moving ahead strongly.

Please access:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/justbeenpaid.com

and click "Traffic Stats" and "Reach."

Most of the recent uptrend is due to

the additional visitors since the

launch of JSS-Tripler on 17th February.

It's beginning to look like "breakout

success!"

If you haven't yet joined JSS-Tripler,

I suggest you do so immediately. You

may be able to increase your earnings

to $5,000 a month or more:

If you're not that ambitious, what

difference would a few hundred a month

do for your finances?

JSS-Tripler is indefinitely sustainable.

If you can find a mathematical flaw in

the design that provents JSS-Tripler

in combinationwith JSS from being

indefinitely sustainable, I'll give

you $1 million:

Did anyone purchase any positions yet?

It'll be better to join earlier and promote taking advantage of the great referral bonus.

Is that sort of a joke or what?Why did admin says he's going to give $1 million for.I really don't understand the bottom line of this newletter.Any explanation of the bottom line?

as far as I understand the admin in that bottom lines has offered that he will give a $1 million away to those who come out with a mathematical flaw designed nicely for the program that proves this program indefinitely sustainable,

I think that can only be possible if one has studied well of this program and have researched good calculation wise too.

Is that sort of a joke or what?Why did admin says he's going to give $1 million for.I really don't understand the bottom line of this newletter.Any explanation of the bottom line?

You're not naive enough to believe him to give a million away even if someone proves it, are you? :P

I can bet a million on that he won't shell out a million no matter what. :lol:

Just he is confident that it will go on for a long time compared to other cyclers.

I am somewhat annoyed with this site already now, coz they sent me spam emails and flooding my mailbox with same messages 10 times..

Another thing its very confusing they have many links where you can join and if you joined the wrong link and paid amount there it'll be a big problem after wards. :)

I am somewhat annoyed with this site already now, coz they sent me spam emails and flooding my mailbox with same messages 10 times..

Another thing its very confusing they have many links where you can join and if you joined the wrong link and paid amount there it'll be a big problem after wards. :)

LOL, I agree they tend to send lots of mails, but that's mainly because there are new stuff going on constantly.

The conference is held everyday and booster, Warp is launching so often and they're merging into JSS, all of these are notified.

Every repurchase in js3 gets 2 mails and every new purchase gets 4 mails.

Every single purchase of a position from your downlines in two level get a mail, so 10 transaction from them, you get 10 mails.

I'm sure you won't mind getting mails for this kind of referral activity. :lol:

Js3 is the only program which you can pay to purchase positions without any upgrade.

Don't upgrade if you have no intention to participate in other programs except Js3.

Js3 is the only program which you can pay to purchase positions without any upgrade.

Don't upgrade if you have no intention to participate in other programs except Js3.

please do explain what you mean by this?

beside i will be joining under your link here and hoe to refs.

please do explain what you mean by this?

beside i will be joining under your link here and hoe to refs.

Just Been Paid has 5 programs, JSS(Synergy Surf), Warp, Booster, Test Drive and Tripler.

My focus is on the Tripler, and it doesn't require any upgrade in membership to purchase positions.

On the contrary, other programs need upgraded membership to buy positions.

I think i will join the tripler too,since i don't normally join in upgrades.

If this gives daily returns without any problem,like needing referrals to earn and others,then it's worth trying.

Yup, nothing to lose since you don't have upgrade or buy positions to earn from your downlines.

Take a look at this list.

There are some members earning only from their purchase, and some earns mainly from their referrals.

Top 20 Riders

***Just refresh if you don't see the list.

I have join under your link. Beside i think that this program is unique, that it might keep paying for long just like ads2million is doing.

Thanks, man. Hope you get some profit from this program. :lol:

GOt some referral commission.

2011-03-30 14:57:01 100243-25142 Commission from Referral Purchase $ 1.00

2011-03-30 14:03:04 100252-25125 Commission from 2nd-Level Purchase $ 0.50

I recently join this site under my friend's name and still exploring the site how it works but I think this one will really be a good paying site like ad2million does. Many of my friends already engaged in this program and heard good feedbacks from them.

I registered in the site yesterday because I read good feedback about the program. I think it's like ad2m but investment process is a bit complicated. I plan to buy one position next week when I have enough fund in my AP.

Good choice, man. :)

I'm sure you'll be more profitable than from CA. :P

There was another Bonus payout from the admin, $.10 for each position. :lol:

I bought one position this morning because I don't have much fund in my AP. I plan to buy more positions when I have more funds. Anyway, here are the details.

Your JSS-Tripler Position has been Placed!

Greetings Eko Sri Suhariyanto!

This E-mail is to inform you that JSS-Tripler

position you bought has been placed and

assigned to the following account:

Username: echoman

Invoice Number: 102408-27830

i have two positions here but i hope to get another one or two later this day. i hope to get 4 positions fast to qualify for a spot that will earn me $60 when it cycles. i'll stop with 5 positions to cash out once and then its repurchase and purchase all the way. thats the plan for now.